Who We Are
The Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada (IAB Canada) is the national voice and thought leader of the Canadian interactive marketing and advertising industry. We are the only trade association exclusively dedicated to the development and promotion of the digital marketing and advertising sector in Canada.
As a not-for-profit association, IAB Canada represents over 250 of Canada’s most well-known and respected advertisers, ad agencies, media companies, service providers, educational institutions and government associations. Our members represent a diverse range of stakeholders in the rapidly growing Canadian digital marketing and advertising sector, and include numerous small and medium sized enterprises.
What We Do
As the only organization fully-dedicated to the development and promotion of digital/interactive advertising in Canada, IAB Canada works with its members to:
- Conduct original, Canadian digital/interactive research;
- Establish and promote digital/interactive advertising standards & best practices;
- Build human capital, through educational courses, certification, our job board, and other initiatives that assist the industry in attracting, training and motivating human resources;
- Act as an advocate for the Canadian digital/interactive advertising industry to the Canadian government; and,
- Organize networking events that enhance communication between members.
IAB Canada & IAB US
IAB Canada is an independently-organized and operated organization, and is neither owned, controlled nor operated by the Interactive Advertising Bureau, Inc. (USA), and all trademarks and names are used under license.
IAB Canada and IAB US work together closely on major projects and endeavours, but both require individual memberships. View the Global IAB list as well as our synopsis of IAB US guidelines that IAB Canada fully endorses.