Consumers are expecting seamless cross-device experiences, and HTML5 can allow us to do that – so let’s give it to them. Plus with the new IAB Canada advertising guidelines, the building process can be a lot more focused.
Has your team created a cross-device advertising campaign that uses HTML5 and you want to show it to the world? Show it to us by submitting your work and you could win two tickets to C2 Montréal!
THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED FOR JUDGING! THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Global eyes are on this IAB Canada creative contest, so let your creativity shine!
We want to understand your creative strategy and see how you made the ads. Give us the nitty gritty details, and tell us what your challenges were. The more you share, the better the industry will flourish from your experience.
- Grand Prize Draw on May 18: Two tickets to C2 Montréal, Montréal, May 26-28, 2015
- Early Bird Draw on April 7: Two tickets to FITC Toronto, April 12-14, 2015 and two tickets to IAB Canada’s MIXX conference in Toronto, September 24, 2015
- Your ad must be built using HTML5
- You must submit a short paragraph or video about your inspiration for the project, why you’re submitting the piece, any challenges you overcame to make the creative work, and what tools you used to build it – Note: the creative does not have to be for a real advertiser.
- Early bird submissions must be received by Friday April 3, 2015
- All submission must be received by Friday May 8, 2015
- Read through IAB Canada’s newly released ad guidelines and release notes for recommendations on how to compress HTML5 creative
- Read IAB US’s HTML5 best practices document
- Review IAB Canada’s HTML5 webinar series
No purchase necessary. Contest runs midnight 3pm ET on March 18, 2015 to 11:59:59 pm ET on May 8, 2015. Open to legal residents of Canada who at least the age of majority in the province/territory of residence as of entry date. One (1) Early Bird Prize available to be won for entries received no later than April 3, 2015 consisting of two (2) tickets to FITC Toronto (April 12-14, 2015) and two (2) tickets to IAB Canada’s MIXX conference in Toronto (September 24, 2015 (overall $2000 value)). One (1) Grand Prize available to be won consisting of two (2) tickets to C2 Montréal (May 26-28, 2015 ($8,000 value)). Travel not included. Limit one prize per entrant and per household. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Valid email address req’d. For rules: http://iabcanada.com/contest/contest-rules/