The world is connected through stories — and marketers and publishers are using these skills to educate and acquire new customers and audiences. Whether you’re looking to build up your skills or ready to take the next leap in your career, the lessons offered through this IAB course will help you succeed in the fast-growing field of content marketing.
What You’ll Learn
This course will focus on the role data plays in all aspects of the digital marketing campaign.
- Defining the different data types
- How data is collected and managed
- Data’s role in the digital campaign
- Data Policies
Attendees will come away with an elevated knowledge of the data used in digital marketing and will have the chance to participate in lively discussions with our instructors as well as fellow students.
Who Should Attend?
The course is for any marketing and/or media professionals who understand the basics of digital media marketing but are looking for a better understanding of data’s role in digital marketing and how it can be leveraged to achieve outstanding results.
- It is recommended that you have a fairly good understanding of digital marketing before attending this course.
- I valued the training and it offered me exactly the information I hoped to gain by attending. It was well presented and very interactive. We had a mix of attendees including Agency, Publisher and Outdoor. Everyone participated. I am already using knowledge I gained from the workshop. I highly recommend the Data Fundamentals Workshop. – Deborah Frye, VP National Advertising Sales, Glacier Media Inc.