Now more than ever, ad operations leaders need to work intelligently in order to make campaigns run efficiently. With the proliferation of more platforms and channels, ad units and formats, metrics and tools, up-to-date knowledge is absolutely necessary.
Deepen your working knowledge of digital ad operations and get prepared to take the Digital Ad Operations Certification (DAOC) exam with IAB Canada.
What You’ll Learn
Throughout the course we will cover all key aspects of the ad operations role:
- Executing Campaign Launch
- Managing Live Campaigns
- Managing Emerging Technologies
- Creating, Maintaining, Documenting Product Offerings
- Managing Incidents
- Inventory Management and Integrity
- Managing Client and Partner Relationships
Attendees will come away with an elevated knowledge of digital ad operations and will better their chance of success when sitting for the exam.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for digital ad operations professionals who are preparing for the IAB Ad Operations Certification exam or for those who are looking to deepen their knowledge of ad operations.
Many of the subjects discussed in this course are intermediate/advanced, it is therefore recommended you have at least 1 year of experience in digital media and/or ad operations before attending.
If you are interested in writing the DAOC exam please review the eligibility criteria.
- Jennifer was great, very knowledgeable and answered basic & complicated questions. – Anonymous
- Great experienced instructor with good insight into industry and best practices. – Anonymous