NEW FOR 2017!
Perfect for those who are looking to get their Digital Data Solutions Certification (DDSC) or for those who are interested in deepening their knowledge of the data landscape in Canada. This one-day course will help you gain a new understanding of how to establish data policies, manage data supply, create data products and activate data integrations.
What You’ll Learn
Throughout the day we will cover the four main education pillars as outlined in the DDSC exam blueprint:
1) Establishing Data Policies
2) Managing the Data Supply
3) Creating Data Products
4) Activating Data Integrations
Attendees will come away with an elevated knowledge of data solutions and have a higher chance of success when they sit for the DDSC exam.
This class counts as 8 hours of training credits towards qualifying to take the exam and 8 hours of re-certification credits.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for digital experts who are preparing to sit for the exam or for those who are looking to deepen their understanding of the digital marketing data landscape.
- The DDS certification is designed for individuals from all aspects of the ecosystem including: Publishers, Agencies, Brands, Trading Desks and Exchanges.
- It is recommended that you have a good understanding of digital marketing before attending this course.
- To see if you are eligible to write the DDSC exam please review the eligibility criteria.