The Digital Media Buying and Planning course will deepen your working knowledge of digital buying and planning. Throughout the day we will review the entire media buying and planning process from start to finish with group discussions throughout.
This course is also a great preparation for the Digital Buyer and Planner Certification exam!
What You’ll Learn
- Collaborating on Campaign Briefs
- Creating Media Strategies
- Developing Digital Media Plans
- Research Tools and Tactics
- Executing Campaigns
- Managing Campaigns
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for digital media buyers, planners, marketers and strategists who 0-2 year of experience, for those transitioning to digital media buying and planning from traditional planning, sales or for those who are preparing to sit for the DBPC certification exam.
- Great instructor -Thanks! – Alexei Abramov, Portfolio Manager, World Vision Canada
- Eleanor was great. Knowledgeable and kept it interesting. Her humour helped keep us focused! –Anonymous