The Integrated Digital Marketing course is our most popular course! If you are new to digital marketing this is the perfect place to start. The course looks at the digital marketing process, online & mobile advertising platforms, and how they relate to each other as well as to offline media. Most digital marketing disciplines are covered (search, display, programmatic trading, mobile, social, etc.) to give attendees a great overview of all things digital in Canada.
What You’ll Learn
- The scope of digital media relative to legacy media.
- The similarities and exclusivities of digital platforms as they relate to marketing and advertising.
- Acquire basic tactical knowledge about the strengths & weaknesses of each digital component.
September 12th – Toronto – David Baron
Who Should Attend?
- Advertisers; Brand and Product Managers
- Agency Media Buyers and Planners (small, medium or large scale)
- Agency Account Directors, Managers
- Online and Offline Publisher Sales Reps and Marketing Professionals
- Business Owners (small, medium or large scale)
- Recent Graduates of traditional Marketing Degree or Diploma Programs (which may not have included, or fully explored Interactive channels within the curriculum)