The Integrated Digital Marketing course is our most popular course, if you are new to digital marketing or if you want to stay current with what is happening with digital marketing, this course is for you! This crash course provides a comprehensive introduction to the digital marketing and advertising industry and is taught in an interactive classroom format that provides plenty of time for class discussions so bring your questions.
What You’ll Learn
- The fundamentals of the most used digital marketing platforms and tactics in Canada, including how they are used, bought and measured.
- The digital media terms and concepts you need to navigate the digital ecosystem.
- How digital media campaigns are delivered and tracked.
Who Should Attend?
- Advertisers; Brand and Product Managers
- Agency Media Buyers and Planners (small, medium or large scale)
- Agency Account Directors, Managers
- Online and Offline Publisher Sales Reps and Marketing Professionals
- Business Owners (small, medium or large scale)
- Recent Graduates of traditional Marketing Degree or Diploma Programs (which may not have included, or fully explored Interactive channels within the curriculum)
- This crash course on the fundamentals of Integrated Digital Marketing does an amazing job at teaching us the basics of the advertising world, with a strong Canadian perspective of the digital landscape. – Justin Teng, Sales Support Specialist, DAC Group
- Being an introduction to Digital Marketing, I consider this course to be excellent and it helped me a lot to understand some basic stuff in my new job. – Irshad Ruhomutally, Senior Consultant Digital Performance, Intact Insurance
- Great introduction for my entrance into the digital world. – Anonymous
- Would highly recommend and take another course. It was a perfect general overview of digital marketing. – Anonymous