Programmatic advertising’s ever growing presence in Canada continues to change the way digital media is bought and sold. In 2015, approximately 48% of all digital display was sold programmatically! Get up-to-speed on the basics of programmatic and more in our one-day in-person course taught by industry leaders.
The course will give you an overview of the programmatic landscape in Canada, who the major players are, what the tools of the trade are as well as how it is planned and measured. The primary focus is on the buying side of the process but also covers supply side, publishers and advertisers plus data.
This course was developed and is maintained by a committee of peers from across the industry.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand how programmatic buying works and where it fits in the current digital media buying process.
- Understand the opportunities, threats, strengths and weaknesses posed by this new method of transacting digital advertising.
- Learn about the various types of ad exchanges buyers and sellers can access including display, mobile, video and social media
– Alexandre Henault, Vice President, ventes numériques / Digital Sales at Québecor Média, Quebecor
– Jordan Brooks, Director of Data at Cadreon
– Shawn Ng, Yield Manager at Kijiji
Who Should Attend?
This is an introductory course of value to all marketers, agency account directors, media planners and buyers, publishers and sales people new to programmatic trading
All attendees should have a good understanding of online display advertising prior to taking this course.