Business of Digital – Location-Based Advertising
Things have changed…
Location-Based Advertising is the new DOOH (Digital out of Home).
It’s no longer a guessing game as to who is seeing what installation. Real time, hyper-local data is here – at scale. That same data is now being used to form best in class cross-platform advertising strategy and on top of driving results, delivers offline attribution metrics based on actual business objectives, not online KPI’s.
It’s time to treat mobile as an extension of OOH, rather than a separate channel. Real world behavioral targeting through real-time data defines the natural evolution of DOOH programmatic planning.
Join IAB Canada as we dive deeper into the advancements in location based ads and discuss where we are now and the possibilities that the future holds.
Agenda & Speakers
1:30pm – 2:00pm – Registration
2:00pm – 2:15pm – Welcome/Introduction & Top line Barometer Findings, Sonia Carreno, President, IAB Canada
2:15 – 2:50pm – Defining Location Based Advertising – What’s the Hype?
- Sonia Carreno, President, IAB Canada
- Neil Sweeny, Founder and CEO, Freckle,
- Chris Tyghe, VP, Strategic Development, Ingenico Group
- Ian Mackenzie, Executive Creative Director, FCB Toronto
- Bala Gopalakrishnan, Managing Director, Pelmorex Media Inc.
2:50 – 3:10pm – Things Have Changed…Changing Landscape – Karine Moses, President Astral -OOH
3:10 – 3:30pm – Mobile Data & OOH – Mike Blanchard, Director – Mobile, Cieslok
3:30 – 3:40pm – Break
Take my Money! How to Buy DOOH Now and Tomorrow…
3:40 – 4:10 – DOOH Programmatic 2017 and Beyond, Mike Gamaroff, EVP Channel planning, SITO Mobile (Former Managing Director, Kinetic Global)
4:10 – 4:45pm – The Agency Perspective
- Abby Worthington, Senior Director, head of print & OOH Investment, Amplifi
- Mike Rusk, Cadreon
- Edith Gagné, VP of Development, Campsite
- Katelyn Daniels, Digital Investment Manager, Amplifi Digital
4:45 – 4:50pm – Closing Remarks