Account Coordinator, Supply Operations — Magnite Inc.
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Account Coordinator, Supply Operations||Full Time||Magnite Inc.||Toronto, ON||Aug 10, 2022||Apply Now|
Join our team as a Account Coordinator, Sales Operations in Toronto, ON!
Located in downtown Toronto, Magnite works directly with the largest publishers in Canada to help them maximize their advertising revenue. Magnite’s software includes 2 supply side platforms and Outstream Player used by leading publishers such as Bell, Rogers, Globe & Mail, and Corus. Reporting to the Director of Publisher accounts, the Account Coordinator is responsible to manage the relationship with publisher clients. In this role, you will help them with software installs, use of platform, optimizations to drive revenue, and keep clients up to date on new capabilities and features in the platforms. This position will play a central role in maximizing relationships with our key clients. You will be expected to be an expert in inventory and performance management and be responsible for advising your clients to achieve their revenue goals.
As an Account Coordinator you will:
- Grow collaborative relationships with our publisher clients to support them in driving their revenues growth while providing best-in-class customer service, in collaboration with the Director of Publisher Accounts.
- Proactively monitor publisher results to optimize account performance across an omni-channel portfolio while acting as the day-to-day liaison to our partners.
- Assist the onboarding of new clients and new supply across all Magnite platforms, client UI trainings; and lead yield management across your book of business.
- Develop skills to troubleshoot supply on page and programmatic deal optimization, resolve or escalate projects with the technical team.
- Develop an excellent understanding of each customer’s business, technical set-up and needs in order to create an end-to-end strategy for new customer growth & industry evolution.
- Assist as an ad tech advisor to unlock new opportunities, provide ongoing trainings on new/emerging products and industry initiatives, as well as assist strategic quarterly business planning and reporting.
- Collaborate with internal teams to implement best practices, identify market trends, and proactively build marketing documentation for the internal team and clients.
- Represent and promote Magnite at industry events to grow visibility and public profile.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A storyteller, who thrives in representing the company and products to anyone in any situation, with the following requirements:
- +1 of marketing and/or advertising experience.
- Outstanding customer skills: communication (verbal and written), empathy, integrity.
- Self-starter who is solution-oriented, quickly adapts, learns and embraces change and drives new solutions internally and externally, while providing best in class customer service.
- Passionate about digital advertising.
- Knowledge of the Canadian digital publishing landscape.
- Basic knowledge of digital advertising (programmatic is an asset).
- High proficiency in Excel and Google Office Suite.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, ad servers (GAM) and SSPs are an asset.
- Preferred fluent in English and French.
- College or University Graduates.
- Able to work in an in-office environment (3 days at the office – 2 days WFH)
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Perks/Benefits: Equity and Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pension and Retirement Savings Plan in Several Countries, Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits for You and Your Family, Generous Time Off, Holiday Breaks and Summer Fridays, Family-Focused Leave Benefits, and Cell Phone Subsidy
- Invest in You: Performance Management, and Investment in Diversity Initiatives, Bonusly Peer-to-Peer Recognition Program, Turning Recognition into Tangible Perks and Magnite Swag, Community Service Events, Wellness Coach—Meditate and Recharge with an Unlimited User Account for You and a Plus One
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires