Advertising Consultant — Pattison Media
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Advertising Consultant||Full Time||Pattison Media||Vernon BC||Aug 1, 2023||Apply Now|
Pattison Media has a rare and exciting opportunity in our Vernon, BC office. We’re looking for a highly organized and motivated professional with a winning attitude and a track record of success to join our Vernon sales team.
We provide training, leadership, goal setting and assistance to help make you successful. We have a professional media environment, and we love to have fun!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to various clients in and around the Okanagan Valley.
- Maintain and develop a client list.
- Develop new business through cold calling.
- To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven, sales plan that includes Radio and Digital strategy.
- Marketing, sales, or media experience is an asset.
- Strong business acumen and proficiency in digital trends.
- Strong abilities in organization, writing, presentation, and communication.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace new things.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and own a reliable vehicle.
Opportunities like this are few and far between. Earn an above average income while living in Canada’s paradise – Vernon, British Columbia. Vernon is in the heart of the Okanagan Valley and boasts a population of 70,000 in the greater Vernon area. It’s home to some of the most beautiful lakes, beaches, golf courses and parks in the entire Country.
You can apply online at www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or send your resume, samples of your work and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID form by August 18th, 2023 , to:
General Sales Manager
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those designated groups in our company.