Enterprise Account Executive — The Altitude Platform
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Enterprise Account Executive||Full Time||The Altitude Platform||Toronto||Jan 19, 2023||Apply Now|
You’re obviously a people person and love to be part of a team. You’re organized, self-directed and sure-footed when it comes to taking on new challenges. Does an entrepreneurial culture within an evolving SaaS sales organization interest you? If yes, keep reading.
The Altitude Platform is searching for an intelligent, entrepreneurial inside SaaS seller with an understanding of marketing technology, design software, or project management software, to develop and close sales deals with leading companies in North America.
As an Account Executive, you will champion The Altitude Platform’s industry-leading Creative Automation and ad serving software while growing your career and making significant earnings in the process.
- Inside sales knowledge and proven achievement with a love for learning and doing new things
- 2-4 years prospecting large deals with complex multi-stakeholder sales cycles
- 1-2 years involvement in sales processes that include discovery and pre-sales/solution demos
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- English language proficiency (spoken and written)
- Comfortable with ambiguity — a persistent self-starter, unaffected by rejection
- Able to roll-up sleeves and do things an intern or SDR might do, and lead a C-Suite presentation later in the same day
- Comfortable working with legal, finance, and procurement stakeholders to move deals to contract stage and through to signature
- Able to listen and probe for product requirements and describe these requirements in language that both engineers and business leads understand
- Marketer mentality — able to put yourself in client’s shoes and imagine how effective marketing will move clients to take action, everything from search ads, content marketing, info visualizations, and sales decks
- Great collaboration with SDR/BDR, Customer Success teams, Marketing, and Sales leaders