Senior Strategist/Trader, Ad Operations — Peloton Media
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Senior Strategist/Trader, Ad Operations||Full Time||Peloton Media||Toronto, ON (Yonge & Eglinton)||Feb 1, 2019||Apply Now|
ABOUT PELOTON MEDIA INC.
Established in June of 2014, Peloton Media is an Independent Trading Desk (ITD) that supports various Demand Side Platforms (DSP) and functions as a digital trading desk for Small to Mid-Sized Agencies and Direct Clients. Our team consists of approx. 12 employees and we’re located up at Yonge & Eglinton, with easy access to the TTC Subway.
Peloton Media offers a very customer-centric approach to Digital Media. We work closely with our clients and partners to develop highly strategic recommendations based on relevant and up-to-the minute research regarding audience behaviour and digital usage. This is then executed across Programmatic Display/Video, Search, Social Media, Native and Emerging Platforms like Digital Audio, Digital Out-Of-Home and Programmatic TV.
As a key member in the operations team, Senior Strategist, Ad Operations will be leading and managing successful delivery of programmatic advertising campaigns. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering assigned projects & making necessary optimizations across multiple demand-side platforms, creating ad hoc & weekly reports, as well as leading client correspondence on assigned accounts. This role will report into Director, Ad Operations.
* Set up campaigns, execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights via Google’s Campaign Manager & Display/Video 360 platforms
* QA tracking pixels and 3rd party ad serving tags as required
* Manage campaign expenses and make necessary optimizations to ensure accurate delivery of campaign goals and predefined KPIs
* Communicate with clients and agency partners directly to troubleshoot any issue that may arise
* Generate campaign reports and provide recommendations to clients and internal team members as required
* Be highly responsive to client requests and strive to offer best in class service
* Continually seek out new opportunities to improve & increase campaign performance, agency operations, and client/partner relationships
* Keep up to date with latest industry trends and best practices in paid media initiatives
* Mentor and assist junior team members
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Minimum 2 years of experience in digital advertising industry, preferably within a digital media/programmatic agency
* Intimate knowledge of Doubleclick DV360 or other demand side platforms
* Working knowledge of Doubleclick Campaign Manager or other ad serving platforms
* Experience with Facebook Business Manager and other Social Media platforms is an asset
* Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel (must know how to use PivotTables & VLOOKUPS); advanced Excel proficiency (eg. VBA, queries & connections, keyboard shortcuts) is an asset
* Working knowledge of web debugging tools such as Chrome DevTools or Ghostery
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Stellar problem-solving skills and resourcefulness, with strong analytical and research skills
* Being able to perform well under pressure; managing multiple priorities & deadlines simultaneously
* Superb interpersonal skills, team builder/player; ability to relate professionally within all levels of the organization
* Passion for advertising technology and desire to keep up to date with the industry
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header “Application for Senior Strategist, Digital Operations”.
Only those candidates who make it through our screening process will be contacted for interviews. Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position.