Digital Specialist — Pattison Media
|Western Canada Based
|Mar 14, 2022
Pattison Media is looking for a passionate digital specialist to join us in a vital role with our partner, Lift Interactive and our Nimble Digital Marketing Team.
You will have an insatiable appetite for digital marketing and the unique ability to work effectively amongst multiple teams. You will be a key player on this dynamic and competitive team that delivers integrated media solutions throughout markets in Western Canada. This position reports to both the Director of Sales for our Metro and Non-Metro markets. The successful candidate can be based anywhere in Western Canada, but preference will be given to those based in any one of our Radio and Television markets.
Nimble offers a smarter, carefree solution to digital marketing, including offerings for web, search, pay-per-click, and social media. Our goal is to help small businesses grow and thrive through smarter digital marketing that really works. Nimble is a growing start-up founded by Pattison Media and Edmonton agency, Lift Interactive.
- Work with core Pattison Digital team in developing best practices across multiple markets
- Participate in client meetings and presentations to help identify client needs and provide expert input
- Recommend the best Nimble marketing solution to our Advertising Consultants/clients
- Participate in team meetings and provide regular timely updates
- Be up to date on latest digital trends
- Have expert level knowledge on our Nimble Marketing Solutions
- Learn and understand client businesses
- Recognize industry patterns and trends
- Clearly outline client objectives and communicate goals to the team
- Recognize the importance of an optimized website in driving conversions
- Monitor and evaluate performance dashboards for clients
- Use appropriate tools to develop SEO & SEM recommendations that support client goals
- Act as a liaison on multiple projects for the PML sales team and Nimble’s coordinators.
- Be cognizant of project timelines, scope, and budget
- Assess active client projects and make budget and strategic recommendations based on performance
- Be informed of general trends in digital marketing including social media, search and display advertising
- Participate in team meetings to capture ideas and notes and translate those into actionable tasks
- Have a big picture understanding of what is important and what needs to happen next for our clients
- Familiar with third-party web tools, including Google Drive, Google Analytics
- Familiar with web builders and Content Management Systems, including Squarespace, WordPress, Webflow
- Experience with paid ad platforms, including Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Google Display
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of SEO,
You can apply online at https://www.pattisonmedia.com/careers/digital-specialist-western-canada or submit your resume and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID form by March 29th, 2022, to both Directors at:
Katie O’Connor Director of Sales, Non-Metro Markets
Director of Sales, Metro Markets
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential*
Nimble Digital and Pattison Media are committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self-identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.