Programmatic Account Executive — Peloton Media Inc.
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Programmatic Account Executive||Full Time||Peloton Media Inc.||Toronto, ON (Yonge & Eglinton)||Feb 13, 2019||Apply Now|
ABOUT PELOTON MEDIA INC.
Peloton Media was established in June 2014 to answer the call for greater programmatic expertise for small to mid-sized agencies. Today, we are a robust Independent Trading Desk (ITD) offering a full suite of digital media services, paired with the attentive client service of a boutique agency. By combining the industry’s best technology platforms with a skilled and seasoned team of Programmatic experts, we can effectively amplify brand messages and drive real, quantifiable results on behalf of our clients.
We can assist with all your digital media buying needs including: Paid Search, Programmatic Display/Video, Social Media/Native and Emerging Platforms such as Digital Audio, Digital Out of Home and Programmatic TV. We are a privately-owned company with 12 employees and our office is currently located in Toronto, Ontario (Yonge/Eglinton area).
We are looking for a Programmatic Account Executive who is energetic, highly responsive, detail-oriented and inquisitive.
The Programmatic Account Executive will be responsible for assisting in the development of strategic digital media proposals that meet clients’ objectives/KPIs and make a measurable impact on their business. This includes the day-to-day consultation on current and/or upcoming campaigns; preparation of digital media proposals; creation of Insertion Orders for client approval; gathering of all creative assets and materials; coordination with Ad Ops team to ensure a smooth and efficient campaign set up.
Other duties include assisting the Programmatic Account Manager in executing self-serve programmatic buys in various platforms, monitoring client billing/BCRs, maintaining internal status and pipeline documents and keeping abreast of the latest trends in digital and social media.
This role requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail and a willingness to learn more about the technical execution of digital media campaigns.
- Assist in developing strategic and data driven Digital Media recommendations across Programmatic, Social Media and Paid Search.
- Create Insertion Orders for all approved campaigns and make sure that they are returned in a timely manner.
- Request GTM or Retargeting and/or Conversion pixels be created and send instructions to clients on where they should be placed.
- Build out trafficking directions for Ad Operations team so all requirements are clearly outlined for set up including Budget Allocation, Creative Rotations, URLs, UTM codes, etc.
- Coordinate the collection of all creative assets with agency/client partners and ensure that they are working properly.
- Be cross trained to learn how to set up, optimize and report on campaigns using DV360, Facebook, and others.
- Confirm once campaigns have gone live and notify clients.
- Assist in the generation of weekly and post campaign reports for each client.
- Provide support by updating sales decks, gathering pertinent research stats and rates for all campaign proposals, as needed.
- Help build thought leadership presentations for the Client Services team.
- Aid in the maintenance of Budget Control Reports (BCRs).
- Stay abreast of the latest industry news and actively participate in the evaluation of new Technology Platforms and/or Advancements.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma/degree in Media, Advertising or Communications related programs.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within an Advertising or Media Agency, with strong understanding of Digital Media and/or Programmatic buying.
- Familiarity with DV360 (Programmatic Display/Video, Native, YouTube) or similar DSP platform, Social Media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and/or Google Ads (Paid Search, Display, YouTube) is an asset.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office 365, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Individual should have excellent communications skills, a collaborative attitude and be comfortable working as part of a close knit team.
- Meticulous attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Ideal candidate is self-motivated, has a positive attitude and client-focused professional.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, can easily spot spelling mistakes and format inconsistencies.
- Good head for numbers with excellent analytical approach to your work.
- Strong organizational skills, works well under pressure and is a true problem solver.
- Knowledge of ad serving, trafficking, and tags is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com with the header: Application for Programmatic Account Executive.
No phone calls please. Peloton Media would like to thank all interested applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.