Agency Lead, Canada — LinkedIn
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Agency Lead, Canada||Full Time||Toronto||Jul 5, 2022||Apply Now|
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers a hybrid work option, meaning you can both work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what’s best for you and when it is important for your team to be together.
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed.
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions (LMS) is a business that enables marketers to connect with the world’s professionals. The [North American] Agency & Education team is responsible for equipping agencies with the marketing product, capability, and insight to enrich their value propositions and accelerate their clients’ growth.
As an Agency Lead, you will become a trusted advisor for your agency mid to C-level customers through understanding of their business needs and objectives to drive impact. This role is responsible for increasing revenue and expanding the depth of our partnership with the ‘Big 6’ holding companies or large independent agencies by building relationships with key agency stakeholders, transforming how we collaborate & integrate, evangelizing the LinkedIn product suite, and educating agency teams on how best to utilize our marketing platform.
- Consult with Agencies to help them leverage LinkedIn to grow their clients’ businesses
- Work collaboratively with all levels across the agency community (from CXO to execution) to build mutually beneficial ways of partnering to accelerate client adoption of LinkedIn’s platform and products
- Advise and execute on LinkedIn’s agency go-to-market strategy with the objective of maximizing long-term revenue for our Marketing Solutions business
- Design & implement partnership agreements that incentivize growth behaviors (ad spend, experimentation, platform competence).
- Co-create programs and initiatives that bolster an agency’s value proposition to improve client business outcomes.
- Assess and understand the agency landscape; develop strong relationships and be responsible for engagement planning in support of a growth agenda
- Evangelize new products and technologies to agency stakeholders to increase penetration and expand product adoption to catalyze agency growth potential.
- Own and execute an agency training and education strategy to enable competence and expertise which will help enable agency advocacy and increased use of platform.
- Collaborate with sales and appropriate cross functional partners, including marketing, to ensure a coordinated approach to growing agency business.
- Serve as internal voice of the agency customer to help formulate product and shape marketing roadmaps
- Support LinkedIn Marketing Solutions leadership and Regional / Global Teams to build, test, deploy and then refine a scalable operating model for maximizing growth through the agency channel
- 7+ years Marketing / Agency / Advertising experience
- Experience managing internal and external relationships
- Strong digital advertising and social media experience
- Exhibits a high level of competency in oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in cultivating relationships with senior decision-makers and working across teams within complex organizations to achieve objectives
- A deep understanding of the Big 6’ HoldCos and Mid to Large Indies and agency landscape
- Proven track record of delivering results and generating growth
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.