Publisher Account Manager — Magnite
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Publisher Account Manager||Full Time||Magnite||Toronto||Jul 5, 2022||Apply Now|
Join our team as a Publisher Account Manager in Toronto, ON!
We’re Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI), the world’s largest independent sell-side advertising platform. Publishers use our technology to monetize their content across all screens and formats including CTV, online video, display, and audio. The world’s leading agencies and brands trust our platform to access brand-safe, high-quality ad inventory and execute billions of advertising transactions each month. In April 2021, we acquired SpotX to further enhance our CTV business and better help our clients in this rapidly growing market. Anchored in sunny Los Angeles, bustling New York City, mile high Denver, historic London, and down under in Sydney, Magnite has offices across North America, EMEA, LATAM, and APAC.
- Grow strategic and collaborative relationships with our publisher clients to support them in driving their revenues growth while providing best-in-class customer service.
- Proactively monitor publisher results to optimize account performance across an omni-channel portfolio while acting as the day-to-day liaison to our partners.
- Manage the onboarding of new clients and new supply across all Magnite platforms, client UI trainings; identify actionable insights and operate yield management across your book of business.
- Troubleshoot supply and deals monetization, resolve or escalate projects with the technical team.
- Develop an excellent understanding of each customer’s business, technical set-up and needs in order to create an end-to-end strategy for new customer setup & new product implementation.
- Act as an ad tech consultant to unlock new opportunities, provide ongoing trainings on new/emerging products and industry initiatives, as well as conduct strategic quarterly business planning and reporting.
- Collaborate with internal teams to implement best practices, identify market trends, and proactively communicate market feedback to the product team.
- Represent and promote Magnite at industry events to grow visibility and public profile.
anyone in any situation, with the following requirements:
- Preferred +2 years of account management, customer support and/or ad operations experience; preferably in online advertising or programmatic in particular.
- Outstanding customer skills: communication (verbal and written), empathy, integrity. The ability to deliver presentations to key stakeholders at all levels.
- Self-starter who is solution-oriented, quickly adapts, learns and embraces change and drives new solutions internally and externally, while providing best in class customer service.
- Knowledge of the Canadian digital publishing landscape.
- Knowledge of the advertising technology and programmatic industry.
- Competent computer skills in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, ad servers (GAM) and SSPs are an asset.
- Preferred fluent in English and French.
- BA/BS required.
- Able to work in an in-office environment (3 days at the office – 2 days WFH)
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other federal, state or local protected class.
• Perks/Benefits: Equity and Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pension and Retirement Savings Plan in Several Countries, Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits for You and Your Family, Generous Time Off, Holiday Breaks and Summer Fridays, Family-Focused Leave Benefits, and Cell Phone Subsidy
• Invest in You: Performance Management, and Investment in Diversity Initiatives, Bonusly Peer-to-Peer Recognition Program, Turning Recognition into Tangible Perks and Magnite Swag, Community Service Events, Wellness Coach—Meditate and Recharge with an Unlimited User Account for You and a Plus One
• COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires