TRFFK Performance Manager — AutoTRADER.ca
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||TRFFK Performance Manager||Full Time||AutoTRADER.ca||Etobicoke||Feb 15, 2019||Apply Now|
The TRFFK Performance Manager will be part of a client facing team responsible for conveying the value of TRFFK products. The TRFFK Performance Manager will proactively assist dealers to understand their metrics and performance thereby keeping churn at a minimum. The TRFFK Performance Manager will also be responsible for onboarding and training new dealers; supporting and engaging dealers by quickly handling escalations and recommending on the best practices.
Key Areas of Responsibility
1. Performance Management and Retention
- Regularly conduct standard performance reviews of the KPI’s and report on the status.
- Monitor performance of the accounts and instruct course correction when required.
- Recognizing opportunities to upsell
2. Customer Support and Engagement
- Respond to client’s needs with a sense of urgency.
- Assist in contributing to dealer’s objectives achievement and growth
- Regular follow up with the dealers on recommendations and performance improvement
3. On-boarding and Training
- Acquire an in depth understanding of customers’ strategy towards digital advertising.
- Facilitate training calls/visits.
- Provide a strong level of customer service and product knowledge.
- Effective team player with strong communication (verbal & written) and listening skills
- Strong time and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and quickly respond to customer requests.
Education & Experience
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years’ experience with “best-in-class” sales support role in a high performance online and digital media.
- 1-2 years of Automotive experience
- Experience in digital, media and internet product sales
- Advertising and marketing experience
- Experience utilizing one of the platforms –
- Google/Bing Search,
- Facebook Ads Manager,
- Google DV360 (Google Double-click)
- Knowledge of tools and platforms: Google Analytics, Excel (pivot tables, charts and formulae), MS Word, Powerpoint
- Fluent in both English and French an asset