Digital Team Manager — AutoTRADER.ca
|Digital Team Manager
|Feb 15, 2019
We’re looking for a self-motivated, results driven individual with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment. Passionate about everything digital, the candidate will lead a team of 2-3 Campaign Managers managing performance marketing campaigns across multiple channels (Search, Social and Display).
The ideal candidate will also have a strong proven hands-on experience in managing campaigns across 2 or more channels – between Google/Bing Search, Facebook, Google DV 360 (formerly Google Double-click).
This position will be responsible for managing clients that use Trader’s advertising platform specifically paid media. The individual works with a wider range of cross-functional teams (analysts, tech & creative) to help meet objectives around service, quality of work, customer metrics and productivity.
Responsibilities will include analyzing data, management and tracking of KPIs, optimizing key accounts, providing weekly reports, and presenting strategic recommendations internally and to clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Optimizing campaigns for a portfolio of accounts. Being responsible for delivering performance for the team. Perform weekly account analysis for key improvement areas and provide actionable insights. Conduct A/B testing experiments with campaigns, strategy, ad copy to help improve performance.
Monitor performance of the team, support and assist team in bringing improvement. Support VIP and Dealer Group Commercial Clients to optimize their spend by offering intellectual marketing strategies and advice via: reviewing client’s (who have purchased advertising solution) performance, in-depth knowledge of optimization, leveraging reports produced by DSS software
Build and manage relationships with clients (Car Dealerships) to acquire an in-depth understanding of their business and product offerings in order to maintain and increase partner revenues.
Testing & continuous improvement:
- Develop testing/optimization processes to improve effectiveness of the team and the program.
Monitor, review, and update website traffic and web analytic reports. Gather and analyze data and prepare reports using our web optimization software, Monitor and report on monthly campaigns and statistical analysis, and present key KPI’s to be monitored monthly.
- People skills; effective team player with strong communication (verbal & written) and listening skills.
- Strong time and resource management skills along with organizational skills; ability to prioritize and quickly respond to customer requests.
- Self-Development skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
Education and Experience
- 5-6 years of total experience in Digital Marketing. 3-4 years in hands-on campaign management working on Google/Bing Search, Facebook Ads Manager, or Google DV 360 (formerly DoubleClick).
- Strong motivator with experience in managing a team of at least 2-3 people.
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative metrics to communicate progress and identify meaningful trends
- Ability to provide executive level reporting on financial metrics and KPI’s for a team
- High level of proficiency with the internet and MS Office (particularly Excel); demonstrated proficiency with Web-based applications; and knowledge of Web analytics software tools.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills; the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization