Senior Digital Media Strategist — the turn lab inc.
|Senior Digital Media Strategist
|the turn lab inc.
|Jul 6, 2018
Who we are:
theturnlab works with brands and organizations committed to turning (sh)it around. We are change agents, providing our clients with 360° solutions to real-world business problems. We operate at the nexus of marketing, culture and technology. Our solutions are designed to turn heads, turn opinions and turn the tide.
Guided by strong moral principles in regards to ethics and sustainability, theturnlab is also a certified B Corp. We are 100% carbon neutral certified and run on 100% green energy. We give a damn about our people, the planet, and business as a force for good.
theturnlab team are an ambitious and resilient lot, out to make difference. We are looking for passionate, highly adaptive individuals, with a bias towards action.
You get what you give:
We are nothing without our people, so we treat each other right. We have perks: bike-to-work subsidy, RRSP matching program, bonus summer days off, full benefits, great vacation package and more.
- Developing Complex Digital Media Strategy
- Extensive Experience with SEM/SEO, Programmatic and Social Media (Paid Social)
- Develop Media Briefs and vendor RFPs
- Formulating Media POVs
- Maintain media budgets, manage invoices and billing
- Lead Digital Reporting and in-depth analysis
- Manage day-to-day client and vendor interaction and deliverables
- Work closely with Account, Interactive, Creative and Social Media colleagues
- Digital Media Training and Support to other team members
- Active role in new business development
- Strategic selling- finding and creating solutions that work with client needs and objectives
- Minimum of 5 years of Digital Media Experience
- Agency experience an asset
- Retail and Fashion category experience an asset
- Sports category experience an asset
- University and/or College degree
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Creative and out of the box thinking
- Digital media software experience
- Experience in working with third party ad-servers
- Experience with social media channels
Please send include a cover letter and résumé with your application. We thank everyone for applying, however, only those candidates who have been selected will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Visit www.theturnlab.com to learn more about us.
theturnlab welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.