Digital Media Planner Buyer — MW360 Media
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Digital Media Planner Buyer||Full Time||MW360 Media||Halifax, Nova Scotia||Nov 7, 2018||Apply Now|
The digital media planner/buyer uses their knowledge of the digital ecosystem to create strategic digital solutions to address our client’s business challenges. Working closely with the client service team to provide integrated media strategies and plans, bring them to market and monitor performance after launch. Responsible for planning to post analysis, the digital media planner/buyer is an integral part of a successful media campaign.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Duties and responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include development of digital strategy and tactics across a variety of clients and industries.
- Determine the best digital media solutions for each client’s specific business challenges through ongoing investigation of new and emerging technology and digital advertising offerings
- Develop strategic media plans in conjunction with the media strategist that integrate online and offline channels
- Execute campaigns
- Pixel placement management
- Monitor and optimize approved campaigns
- Campaign set up
- Weekly optimizations aligned to campaign goals and business objectives
- Manage digital budgets
- Work with the digital analyst to uncover insights post campaign
- Prepare POV’s for internal and external use
- Actively contribute to brainstorm and idea generation sessions
- Actively participate in client meetings
- Maintain and strengthen vendor relationships
- Maintain industry certifications
Our ideal candidate has been working in digital media for 3+ years and brings experience in display, programmatic, social and search. Beyond experience, we believe strongly that the following attributes and skills are necessary for success:
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Tag Manager knowledge
- Google Analytics certified
- Expertise in all social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Curious and open to new ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Problem solver
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude
- Team player – willing to step up and step in as needed
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple projects/tasks
- Open to feedback
- Comfortable with technology
- Proficient in excel, word, powerpoint
- Able to mentor junior team members as needed
- Stays calm under pressure
- Manages up
- Strong negotiator
- Strong research skills
- Thinks outside the box
- Great time management skills
- Understands how to demonstrate value
Our regular office hours are Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. On occasion, working outside of regular hours or on the weekend may be required to meet specific deadlines.
The digital media planner/buyer will work with primarily with the Senior Media Strategists and Digital Strategist.
Candidates chosen for interviews will be expected to provide references.