Cadreon – Associate, Advanced TV & Audio — Cadreon
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Cadreon - Associate, Advanced TV & Audio||Full Time||Cadreon||Toronto||Sep 11, 2018||Apply Now|
Tracking Code : 20150975
Cadreon is IPG Mediabrand’s Ad Tech unit, responsible for developing best-in-class programmatic technology solutions. In a widely disparate technology landscape, we leverage best-in-class technology to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing programmatic solutions on the market. We provide extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across our IPG Mediabrands agency partner landscape. Headquartered in San Francisco, Cadreon operates in 68 markets worldwide.
We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing and we always looking for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you.
Advanced TV & Audio Associate will be the point of contact for executions, technical support and maintenance for ATV and Audio. This currently encompasses linear TV audience based buys, VOD, OTT/Connected TV, TV Sync, Digital Audio and Pod Casts. They will work closely with the Director of ATV & Audio to package up, evaluate and execute new and existing ATV & Audio products. They will support and assist in internal and external discussions with agencies and clients.
- Negotiate/book media campaigns directly with sales representatives.
- Upload media buys and track changes with a high level of accuracy.
- Responsible for solving and clearing billing discrepancies/queries, and managing client billing estimates and reconciliations.
- Prepare pre-buy and post-buy reports.
- Assist in creative delivery.
- Execute all relevant revisions to the media buy.
- Negotiate compensation as required.
- Ensure clear communication with the agencies.
- Proactively advise the team/agencies of any variations to execution of media plans.
- Assist with the preparation of media POVs and deck builds and media evaluations.
- Post-secondary education – University graduate and/or advertising/marketing college degree preferred.
- Minimum 2+ year experience within the media industry with proven buying and planning experience – DDS & Broadcast experience preferred
- Driven desire to develop and excel in a media career.
- Client service oriented.
- Strong analytical and financial acumen.
- Strong learning agility, with a passion for continuous development.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Highly developed organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent ability to manage and prioritize time effectively.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Proactive approach to problem solving, assisting the team, self-development, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Ability to develop and foster relationships with media partners.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
IPG Mediabrands is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in IPG Mediabrands, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted