Digital Media Specialist — m5 Marketing Communications Inc.
|Digital Media Specialist
|m5 Marketing Communications Inc.
|Sep 19, 2019
Digital Media Specialist
Knock, knock. Who’s there? No one. Your average position is 7.2. Can you fix it?
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist… with MacGyver-like skills. A person who is able to develop performance-oriented campaigns using the latest in search, display, social, and any of the other tricks available. You’ll apply your digital skills to our creative and get paid to do it.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with our Account & Creative teams to evaluate client needs with respect to digital media placement
- Responsible for preparing digital media plans, executing digital media buys, reporting and analysis.
- Analyze market research and study demographic data for a wide range of digital media tactics to determine the most effective approach to reach target audience.
- Analyze, manage & optimize ads across digital platforms to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Implement, plan and maintain budget control throughout entire process
- Keep current on all digital media trends and technologies.
- 2-3 years agency or client-side experience in digital media strategy, planning, management and implementation
- Degree or diploma from a post-secondary institution in marketing or a related discipline.
- Proven hands-on experience in digital marketing campaigns, especially using Google Ads (ideally Google Ads Certified)
- Experience in running self-served ad campaigns on such platforms as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Snapchat
- Capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as an enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high-quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines
This position is located in our St. John’s office and is being offered on a permanent, full-time basis. E-mail your application, stating the position title, to Human Resources at email@example.com by September 27, 2019.
For further information on m5, please visit our web site at www.m5.ca.
group m5 is the largest communications group in Atlantic Canada with offices in St. John’s, Halifax, Moncton, PEI and Manchester, New Hampshire. This position comes with a competitive salary, stellar benefits package, summer hours, and even a wickedly discounted gym membership.