Digital Graphic Designer for User Acquisition — Stingray
|Digital Graphic Designer for User Acquisition
|Oct 2, 2019
Digital Graphic Designer for User Acquisition
What makes you tick more than a beautiful design aesthetic? One that drives results.
Sure, you have an innate talent for eye-catching layouts and always pay careful attention to brand guidelines. You also have a keen understanding of digital marketing best practices and web design principles. But most importantly, you know a lot about the persuasive nature of design and how it makes users tick (and click).
You apply user acquisition best practices in your day-to-day, performance data informs your creative direction, and A/B/C/D/E/F/G testing has become part of your DNA.
Plus, your peers and colleagues rave about your work ethic, your speed of execution, and your eagerness to improve.
Sound about right?
Welcome, oh Creative One. Your dream job as Digital Graphic Designer for User Acquisitionawaits.
What you’ll do
- Create effective visuals for user acquisition initiatives across social media, online display campaigns, and app store optimization efforts, with the objective of driving desired conversions;
- Under the supervision of the Art Director, learn, respect, and thoughtfully push the boundaries of all of Stingray’s products’ brand guidelines when producing performance-driven creative assets;
- Consistently create multiple versions of all creative campaign assets for performance testing;
- With the help of the User Acquisition Specialist, analyze performance data and apply learnings to UA design projects;
- Work hand-in-hand with the Creative Services Copywriter to continuously develop new and engaging concepts and messages;
- Ensure brand and creative consistency across all touchpoints;
- Follow design team processes and workflows to maximize production efficiencies;
- Research latest UA and ASO trends and best practices; review, share, and apply learnings;
- Contribute to Stingray’s positive company culture;
- Report into the Creative Services Director.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s or technical degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Web Design, Multimedia or another relevant field of study;
- 5-6+ years working as a Graphic and/or Web Designer in an advertising and/or digital marketing environment;
- Experience designing for user acquisition campaigns and app store optimization initiatives;
- Broad knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Design portfolio that showcases an array of graphics for web, print, tv and/or branding;
- Experience with television graphics and motion design (and Adobe Premiere) an asset;
- Proficiency in both English and French.
What you bring to the table
- Commitment to applying the latest graphic design and typography trends;
- Ability to think critically and creatively;
- Technical design knowledge and skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and via design);
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a cross-functional environment;
- Self-motivation to grow and learn.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Free breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Generous nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performances;
- Happy Hour Fridays;
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
Sound like your cup of tea? Go ahead and apply while we put the water to boil. Simply send us your résumé and a link to your portfolio at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.