Ad Operations Specialist — autoTRADER.ca
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Ad Operations Specialist||Full Time||autoTRADER.ca||Toronto||Nov 20, 2018||Apply Now|
autoTRADER.ca is Canada’s #1 Automotive Marketplace, with the #1 App and is one of Canada’s most iconic brands. We are a leader in the automotive industry and one of Canada’s largest digital businesses with unrivaled consumer and dealer brand recognition. Our technology solutions help our dealers drive their business forward and helps Canadians to buy and sell like pros. autoTRADER.ca traffic has tripled over the last 3 years, generating more than 5.5 million unique visitors a month. It’s where Canadians Click with Cars!
What does autoTRADER.ca offer you?
- Work with some of the Industry’s Top Talent
- Benefits from day one!
- Casual Dress Environment
- Free Membership to On-Site Gym
- Free Parking
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Regular Employee Appreciation Events
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Summer Work Hours
We recognize that each employee brings a unique set of skills and experience to help us achieve success. We want to hear your story.
Summary of Job:
Join a growing digital platform powered by national automotive marketplace autoTRADER. This newly formed role will be a part of a team of digital marketing experts focused on delivering performance campaigns. The Ad Operations Specialist will manage the creation and successful implementation of campaigns across a wide range of digital media platforms. Responsibilities include configuring and launching multi-faceted campaigns, validating sales submissions, trafficking creative ads, setting up call tracking and analytics technologies, and monitoring programs to make sure campaigns are running properly. Experience with audience data platforms and retargeting campaigns is an asset.
The Ad Operations Specialist is responsible for coordinating across multiple teams to ensure timely and accurate campaign launches, and support ongoing digital campaigns on behalf of TRFFK clients. This position will be on the Online Strategy team overseeing a high volume of digital advertising campaigns for automotive advertisers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Intaking sales submissions and initiating new campaign launches.
- Coordinating across multiple teams (Creative, Product, Strategy) to ensure all campaign elements are provisioned prior to campaign launches.
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Online Strategy team (updating Jira tracking system, maintaining systems documentation, support inquiries)
- Monitoring analytics tagging to ensure timely and accurate reporting across multiple systems including Google Tag Manager, Analytics and call tracking.
- Tracking and reporting on digital campaigns by updating reports with key performance indicators and trend analysis.
- Connecting campaigns to audience data for advanced targeting capabilities.
- Setting up campaign targeting criteria based on geographic location, client strategies, ad creative, keywords, and more.
- Selecting ad exchanges for display campaigns and continuously monitoring and optimizing based on performance and yield.
- Testing campaign setups for quality assurance and completing documentation following launches to ensure a closed-loop process.
- Collaborating with the Digital Ad Platform team to identity areas to improve integrations, automate processes and streamline new campaign launches.
- Strong planning, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively with a high-degree of accuracy
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently
- Work within a fast-paced, demanding, results-driven environment
- Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook and Google Analytics Certification preferred
- The qualified candidate will have 3-5 years of digital marketing and operating experience, including the following qualifications
- Experience with analytics platforms, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and call tracking technologies
- Experience with advertising platforms – Doubleclick Bid Manager / Campaign Manager / Studio, Kenshoo, Facebook, Bing and Google AdWord