Senior National Sales Representative — Adapt Media + Chameleon Digital Media
|Senior National Sales Representative
|Adapt Media + Chameleon Digital Media
|Oct 11, 2019
If you possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a passion for OOH and Digital Media, this role may be your calling. If you are confident in your abilities as a top seller and enjoy a challenge, read on.
As a Senior National Account Representative within this organization, your role will be to build and grow new and existing media sales to compliment Adapt Media and Chameleon Digital Media’s high standards of salesmanship and professionalism. You will have the authority to grow a massive agency territory and take it to new revenue-generating heights.
We are looking for a candidate who loves selling OOH and Digital media channels and has a great reputation amongst agencies and advertisers direct.
We are Adapt Media and Chameleon Digital Media – a leading OOH and Digital sales agency that has just celebrated 21 years in business. We are known for creating new media networks that excite brands and ignite partnerships.
We’re currently looking for a Senior National Account Representative for Airport media, DriveTest Ontario media, Street level media and Digital / Data products to name a few. If you’re up for an exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply.
The successful applicant will report into the Senior Vice President of Sales located in Toronto and should have a minimum of 4 years media sales experience.
- Highly proactive, ambitious and determined to succeed.
- Proven track record in media sales and hitting annual targets.
- A team player who understands the importance of hunting and cold calling.
- A go-getter that always delivers beyond expectations.
- Experience selling multimedia offerings to agencies and direct clients.
- Mandatory OOH and Digital selling experience.
- Ability to build strategic sales plans and healthy funnels.
- HubSpot knowledge is an asset.
- Able to follow through the lifecycle of a sale to access key decision makers and win sales.
- Experience on the media planning and/or buying side is also an asset.
- Strong communication with advertisers and management.
- Ability to understand client’s business objectives and can marry our media products to their needs.
- Dedication and commitment to company and achieving results.
Qualified applicants should email resumes to: email@example.com