Advertising Operations Manager — Stingray
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Advertising Operations Manager||Full Time||Stingray||Montreal or Toronto||Nov 12, 2019||Apply Now|
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently seeking an Advertising Operations Manager to join our Global Advertising Solutions team. This position reports directly to the SVP, Global Advertising Solutions.
The Advertising Operations Manager is the primary liaison for the day-to-day execution and administration of multiplatform advertising for Stingray Group—from scheduling global multi-platform audio + video ad campaigns, to leading 3rd party programmatic integration, optimization, and reporting, the ideal candidate loves helping deliver successful business outcomes for media agencies, advertisers, and internal stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Serve as lead project manager for all ad-tech integration, ad tag implementations, ad server migrations, and other technical integration across the web, OTT, mobile, and broadcast platforms;
- Accurate scheduling, trafficking, monitoring, and reporting of all paid contracts, from order management systems (Salesforce) to the various ad serving platforms (Google DFP, BSI, WideOrbit);
- Support Marketing and Product with scheduling and trafficking of Stingray promo/house ads, as capacity permits;
- Manage campaign performance and maximize company revenue by analyzing data (performance and delivery), preparing recommendations, and initiating tactical optimizations (budget reallocation, creative execution and strategy, placement evaluation, dayparting, frequency capping) to ensure consistent delivery of advertiser KPIs;
- Manage all inventory requests;
- Address and resolve contract discrepancies;
- Work in partnership with Product, Marketing, Engineering, Finance, BI, and Sales teams to deliver on global advertising initiatives;
- Identify and resolve technical issues related to ad server technology and/or ad tag implementations for both clients and internal teams;
- Gate keeper of the quality of advertising across the Stingray network;
- Provide technical guidance and support to internal and external stakeholders as required;
- Stay abreast of current and upcoming advertising technologies.
What we are looking for
- Post-secondary degree/diploma;
- Minimum 5+ years working experience within a digital advertising operations environment;
- Bilingualism definitely an asset;
- Proficient experience working within digital ad serving platforms like DoubleClick for Publishers;
- Experience implementing end-to-end programmatic solutions (display, video, audio);
- Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong working knowledge of digital advertising offerings and products.
What you are good at
- Extremely organized with the ability to multi-task;
- Experienced at troubleshooting technical issues;
- Ability to learn new software systems and platforms quickly;
- Delivering a best-in-class customer experience;
- Excellent problem-solving abilities;
- Attention to detail;
- Comfort working within a fast paced, start-up environment;
- Ability to work well as a team and individually.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Snacks offered every day. Breakfast offered in Montreal;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price (Montreal);
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week (Montreal);
- And much more!
Stingray is a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through many benefits. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.