Ad Ops Specialist — Daily Hive
|Ad Ops Specialist
|Vancouver or Toronto
|Nov 25, 2019
Who you are:
You are a technical savant; You’ll be the internal leader with hands on keyboard implementing ad tech and setting strategies.
You are a cool operator; You will be juggling a lot of requests and you will need to calmly be able to prioritize them while ensuring everyone’s voice is heard.
You are a master communicator; you will convey your requests and insights to colleagues and clients in a way that is easily digestible regardless of where that person(s) falls on the technical spectrum.
Where We Need Your Help:
Programmatic Revenue Management: setup and reporting of programmatic partners across client-side header bidding, server-side header bidding, Google Open Bidding, among others
Direct Campaign Management: traffic direct campaigns by collaborating with clients, technical teams, creative, marketing and sales as necessary. Ensure direct ad campaigns meet delivery and ROI guidelines
Technological Troubleshooting and Enhancements: Troubleshoot and reconcile third party impression discrepancies, and investigate new ad technologies and inventory enhancements (viewability, ad formats, etc.)
Optimization: Work with design and product teams to resolve creative and inventory issues
Communication: Meet and coordinate with vendors, creative and tech team as required
- 3+ years of Ad Operations experience, preferably on the publisher-side
- Experience with Google Ad Manager
- Knowledgeable of vendors in the ad tech space (Index Exchange, Verizon, Rubicon, Amazon, etc.)
- You have the drive and temperament to be a leader
- Experience working at fast paced start-ups
The benefits of working with us
- Medical/dental/vision benefits starting after three months
- Opportunity: The opportunity here is endless! You’ll have a strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers
- Conveniently located office in downtown Toronto near transit hubs
Are you ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing media company? APPLY HERE. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.