Account Coordinator — Curate Mobile Ltd.
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Account Coordinator||Full Time||Curate Mobile Ltd.||Toronto||Aug 29, 2018||Apply Now|
Curate Mobile is a leading technology-driven mobile advertising platform based in Toronto, Ontario Canada. Founded in 2015, Curate has grown into a trusted platform for globally-focused brands and agencies. Through its growing Ad Stack, Curate powers mobile strategy and ROI for companies around the world. Utilizing data and transparency, Curate Mobile is a leading choice for brands and agencies in a growing mobile landscape.
We are looking for an Account Coordinatorwho thrives in a startup environment, embraces entrepreneurship and is excited to learn more about the digital marketing world.
Key Accountabilities, Account Coordinator
- Creating, executing and tracking client mobile advertising offers
- Managing the details related to each offer, including reporting, acquisition and distribution channels, campaign testing and reporting results
- Work with existing clients to expand relationships
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of industry developments to spot trends and opportunities within mobile
- Build and maintain great relationships with clients (via phone, instant Messaging, and Email)
- Account data entry and administration – update campaigns with payouts, creatives and contact information being consistently prompt and punctual with fellow team members and clients
- Ensure that client financial accounts are up to date and accurate
- Ensure that billing is done accurately and in a timely manner each month.
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork and reliability and professionalism in the workplace
Education and Experience
- Experience in account management particularly business to business
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment driven by meeting and beating targets
- Post-Secondary education in business, commerce or marketing
- Media Buying/online performance marketing or advertising experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to take direction well and follow through with project deadlines
- Applicant should be articulate, persuasive and professional
- Ability to take ownership on projects and work independently
- Exceptional sense of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines and unexpected situations and/or requests
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite, HTML and using the Internet as a research tool
What to expect
- Full benefits (80% Medical & Dental)
- Generous 5% RRSP Matching
- Work hard, play hard environment
- Gym membership
- Unlimited snacks & drinks
- The opportunity to join a growing team of creative leading online marketers
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please!