Customer Success Manager — StrategyBox
|Customer Success Manager
|Remote (North America or Western Europe Timezones)
|Jul 21, 2020
Do you love seeing a developer’s eyes light up because they get to work on solving an interesting problem?
Have you excelled in a technical Customer Success Management role in the marketing analytics or attribution space?
Want to work with an engaged group of people who are interested in seeing you stretch yourself, deepen your craft and have fun?
StrategyBox is a fast-growing, venture-backed platform that gives retail and SaaS companies benchmarked marketing and influencer performance. We’re looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager up for their next big challenge. Your mission is to design, and create a Customer Onboarding Practice that reduces friction, magnifies the voice of our customers and keeps our users exceeding their goals.
*This role is fully remote, but with offices in Vancouver and London, the selected applicant must be located in a North American, UK or Western European timezone*
StrategyBox is a marketing analytics platform that puts marketing and customer data in one spot, so companies can understand how their customers buy, benchmark performance against competitors and calculate Influencer ROI. Then via AI, understand what to do next to drive up sales.
We are well capitalized with a sustainable, scalable business model. Our Leadership Team’s ambition is a global business that runs like a Swiss watch. So we can run far, and fast, together.
Why Work for Us
We’re an organization where ‘A Players’ do the best work of their careers. Think NASA in the late 60’s, Mid-90’s Chicago Bulls or Tom Ford-era Gucci.
We do this by giving you the field of play, the rules of the game and clear goals.
Regardless of your role in the organization, you bring your full Self to work every day to execute to your fullest potential.
Our promise to you:
- You will understand how your work impacts the business we’re building.
- You’ll do work that is fulfilling and fun with a group people genuinely interested in seeing you do well. No politics.
- You’re treated like a responsible adult. Want to take time off? Cool. Just ensure your deliverables are met when you said they were going to be.
What we ask of you:
- You Know What Lights You Up – you’ve found that thing – making order out of chaos or creating elegant code – that sparks your sense of ‘Whoa. This is fun.’
- You’re more interested in ‘getting it right’ than ‘being right’.
- 100% Responsible – you are responsible for your thoughts, feelings and actions. You take ownership of how you respond to situations. Owning the outcomes of your actions and the results of your work.
- Be Present – you have practices to keep you ‘in the moment,’ and a chattering mind at bay, so you can do your best work.
- Integrity – any of your actions, messages or conversations could be reprinted on the NYTimes.com homepage and you would feel comfortable.
- Have A Laugh – You realize we’re not getting out of this whole ‘life’ thing alive. You’re at the top of your game, but you don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Determining how new StrategyBox customer data sources, and business reporting requirements, will connect our data ingestion infrastructure and display in our Dashboards and Customer Journey Maps.
- Designing, and Optimizing, Customer On-Boarding Process.
- Crafting, and executing, fun and engaging Customer On-Boarding and training materials.
- Leading communication, design and presentations on technical specifications, and technical requirements, to StrategyBox data source Partners like Shopify, TikTok and Google.
You Have Experience With
- Building a team from scratch. You’ve seen what works, and doesn’t, in other jobs and want to build an environment of presence and taking big swings.
- Working with a Business Development team refining processes for ascertaining a customer’s technical requirements, estimating technical effort required to complete the requirement. Then putting together an easy to understand requirements doc.
- Marketing Analytics and Attribution technology. You know the difference between a business intelligence suites like Klipfolio and ThoughtSpot. As well as the unique features of Datarama, DataBox, Neilsen, ComScore’s offerings.
- Analyzing a business requirement and determining how that translates into a technical requirement. Most preferably in a role as a management consultant in a technical role.
- Writing MySQL statements. Experience with Postgres, Linux or Python is preferred.
- Major Project Management frameworks, and have an appropriate project management designations if applicable for the framework.
For the right candidate, we offer
- A work culture that respects your time and energy
- Competitive salary and profit sharing
- Unlimited Vacation
- Extended Healthcare Benefits
- Working from Home
- Skilled and friendly coworkers with diverse interests
Interested in Applying? Here’s the Process
Prepare a cover letter that outlines what interests you about this position, any questions you have and points us to your LinkedIn, GitHub, BitBucket or similar profile.
- Send that to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If selected, you’ll go through three interviews:
- Preliminary Interview
- Technical Review
- Culture Fit Interview
For some applicants we also will offer a short, paid project to ensure you like the work and what we’re up to.
We’re looking forward to meeting you! #ThisWayUp