JR Campaign Manager — AcuityAds Inc.
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||JR Campaign Manager||Full Time||AcuityAds Inc.||Toronto||Sep 28, 2020||Apply Now|
Picture this: a modern corporate culture intersects with state of the art technology in the fastest growing industry in online advertising worldwide.
We don’t just offer competitive salaries and benefits, at AcuityAds, we value the health and happiness of our employees from a holistic perspective. Our corporate wellness efforts span from an in-house registered massage therapy service to weekly catered lunches, a fully stocked and functioning kitchen, team gatherings, and more. We offer structured employee recognition awards and financial wellness programs.
Ranked on Deloitte’s Fast 50 and Fast 500 lists 4 years in a row, AcuityAds is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in North America as well as Europe in the programmatic marketing space – which is the fastest-growing segment of digital advertising in the world today. Acuity empowers marketers by offering transparency on costs and brand safety, and real-time reporting and analytics, bringing accountability to programmatic advertising to deliver business results. AcuityAds is headquartered in Toronto, Canada with sales offices in New York City, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, and Europe.
We are looking for individuals experienced in Campaign Management. Campaign Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Acuity’s clients and the flawless execution of their campaigns. Responsible for managing the campaigns throughout their lifecycle with Acuity.
Day to day:
- Execute timely campaign launch, while maintaining a high degree of campaign setup accuracy
- Manage daily campaign reporting and escalate where applicable to ensure campaigns deliver-in-full and key performance metrics are met
- Proactively optimize advertiser campaigns by evaluating performance data and making strategic recommending adjustments to improve campaign performance
- Work directly with third-party ad servers, clients, trafficking teams, and internal sales staff on all elements related to creative specifications, submission, and ad trafficking
- Oversee the QA process, including testing all creative assigned to your campaigns
- Transform raw data collected through our internal systems into actionable information
- Create reports to help team members at all levels easily keep an eye on performance, improve efficiency and reduce waste
- Analyze and identify key insights in relation to overall objectives of maximizing Advertising/Marketing ROI
- Analyze data to gain an understanding of trends, behaviors, and relationships
- Education in marketing/advertising, statistics, mathematics, business, economics, management information systems, or related field
- Must feel comfortable learning new systems and tools
- Can turn around projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Must be a pro-active, curious, creative problem solver
- Strong analytical skills: able to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations; experience in the analysis of large data sets to find useful relationships
- Advanced MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with advertising, media, and direct response marketing data is preferred, but not required
- Exceptional organizational skills, paying close attention to detail
- Must be comfortable turning data into decision making information, and communicating the story the data is telling internal stakeholders as well as clients
AcuityAds is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all our people and providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all our people in maintaining an environment with mutual respect by and for all our employees and applicants.
All employment decisions at AcuityAds are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, ancestry, creed (religion), place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity), sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, political belief, physical or mental disability, receipt of public assistance, or irrelevant record of offence.
AcuityAds Inc. provides accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. This ensures that the appropriate accommodations are in place during the recruitment and selection process and before you begin your journey with us.