Ad Operations Specialist, Media Solutions (English Services) — CBC
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Ad Operations Specialist, Media Solutions (English Services)||Full Time||CBC||Toronto||Jan 15, 2021||Apply Now|
Reporting to the Manager of Ad Operations, you will partner with the sales team to create revenue and build renewals through exemplary customer service, optimal campaign management, proper revenue/billing management, and adherence to policies and procedures throughout the CBC/ SRC network. You will have the pleasure of working on special projects such as the Olympics.
You will be responsible for coordinating, monitoring and optimizing campaign performances ensuring campaign success by collaborating with sales, clients, ad operations, technical teams, editorial, creative, marketing and sales, as needed. You will also follow proper month end billing practices including processing debits and credits through Google Ad Manager and Advendio.
- Booking, scheduling, and launching all ad campaigns display, video and audio.
- Setting up required targeting, frequency caps, loading and testing of all creative verifying all creatives are to spec on CBC and SRC networks. Platforms include but are not limited to Google Ad Manager, Triton Audio Platform, MOAT Analytics Lotame and Advendio.
- Creating post reports using GAM, MOAT and TAP useful insight into how the campaign performed.
- Providing your sales rep with information to help upsell the client.
You will be responsible for some project managing and special projects and events, working closely with Marketing and other groups to ensure all IAB Ad policies and CBC Ad Requirements are fully integrated into every project. You will also be responsible for other duties within the scope of ad operations and sales as required.
- 3 years’ experience in the online ad industry, media, sales and/or marketing.
- 3 years of proven working knowledge of Google Ad Manager and Advendio or other OMS platforms.
- Experience with Google Publisher Tags, 3rd party ad tags, audio normalization, VAST and VPAID technology.
- Knowledge of the programmatic space, RTB and programmatic guaranteed campaigns.
- Experience with both Microsoft Office and Google G Suite.
- Up-to-date knowledge of all mobile technology (Platforms, Devices, Operating Systems, mobile SDKs such as Ad Mob and GMA).
- Up-to-date knowledge of Canadian IAB standards and best practices.
- Proven customer service knowledge and skills.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong technical aptitude or willingness to learn.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting effectively with key internal and external contacts.
- Judgment and resourcefulness to solve problems, both technical and interrelational, independently.
- Ability to collaborate and improvements to current processes and procedures.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to excel as a part of a national team in a very entrepreneurial, innovative, and dynamic environment that thrives on change and re-invention.
- Flexible working hours may be required on an as-needed basis.