Digital Strategist (Display/Programmatic) — autoTRADER.ca
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Digital Strategist (Display/Programmatic)||Full Time||autoTRADER.ca||Toronto||Nov 20, 2018||Apply Now|
autoTRADER.ca is Canada’s #1 Automotive Marketplace, with the #1 App and is one of Canada’s most iconic brands. We are a leader in the automotive industry and one of Canada’s largest digital businesses with unrivaled consumer and dealer brand recognition. Our technology solutions help our dealers drive their business forward and helps Canadians to buy and sell like pros. autoTRADER.ca traffic has tripled over the last 3 years, generating more than 5.5 million unique visitors a month. It’s where Canadians Click with Cars!
What does autoTRADER.ca offer you?
- Work with the Industry’s Top Talent
- Benefits from day one!
- Casual Dress Environment
- Free Membership to On-Site Gym
- Free Parking
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Regular Employee Appreciation Events
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Summer Work Hours
We recognize that each employee brings a unique set of skills and experience to help us achieve success. We want to hear your story.
We’re looking for a Digital Strategist with a strong proven experience in managing advertising campaigns on Display. Hands-on expertise with Google DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), Google DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM) (or Display & Video 360). This position will be responsible for managing clients that use Trader’s advertising platform specifically paid media. The individual works with a wider team of analysts to help meet objectives around service, quality of work, customer metrics and productivity.
This position will participate in a small client-facing team for Display, SEM and Social Media. Also, extending skills to pay-per-click or Facebook paid advertising is a plus. Responsibilities will include analyzing data, management and tracking of KPIs, optimizing key accounts, providing weekly reports, and presenting strategic recommendations to clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Auditing, Optimization & Testing: Coordinate with analysts to ensure accounts are within acceptable KPI range. Perform weekly account analysis for key improvement areas and provide actionable insights. Develop testing/optimization process and schedule for account and dealer groups.
- Reporting:Monitor, review, and update website traffic and web analytic reports. Gather and analyze data and prepare reports using our web optimization software, Monitor and report on monthly campaigns and statistical analysis, and present key KPI’s to be monitored monthly.
- Stakeholder Management:Support VIP and Dealer Group Commercial Clients to optimize their spend by offering intellectual marketing strategies and advice via: reviewing clients (who have purchased advertising solution) performance, in-depth knowledge of optimization, leveraging reports produced by DSS software.
- Providing Insight:Provide customer-specific insight to Customers and Trader staff on competitor and local markets. Provide market and industry context reporting. Make recommendations to clients and Trader Sales reps for potential up-sell products/services. Develop custom campaigns according to client objectives.
- Self-motivated and results-driven with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to provide executive level reporting on financial metrics and KPI’s for a team.
- Passion for the power of content and web analytics.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills; the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- University degree or college diploma, preferably with a marketing major.
- 2-3 years of working experience in digital media, of which at least 1 year solid hands-on experience working on programmatic Display – Google DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), Google DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM) (or Display & Video 360).
- Proven track record of results with pay-per-click accounts.
- Basic understanding of programmatic buying (social and display), SEM, usability testing, and website reporting tools.
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative metrics to communicate progress and identify meaningful trends.
- High level of proficiency with the internet and MS Office (particularly Excel); demonstrated proficiency with Web-based applications; and knowledge of Web analytics software tools.
- Experience in online media planning, media buying or campaign management would be an asset.
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends in the search engine industry.