Programmatic Digital Integrated Account Lead (Media Solutions) — IAB Canada
|Programmatic Digital Integrated Account Lead (Media Solutions)
|Mar 17, 2021
The Programmatic Digital Integrated Account Lead role is primarily focused in three areas:
- Develop and shape the strategy to grow our programmatic business.
- Working in collaboration with the Director of Monetization Platforms and Services, in identifying which programmatic exchanges we participate in and support.
- Working with digital ad agencies, agency trading desks, programmatic teams, DSP’s, and clients who have brought their programmatic buying in-house. Working closely with the media, strategy and account teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for building a pipeline and closing business.
- Develop, lead and execute strategies to drive programmatic revenue and achieve sales targets.
- Establish and build relationships with Agencies, Trading Desks, and Clients who manage programmatic budgets.
- Graduate open marketplace buyers into PMPs.
- Be the lead internally for any questions regarding programmatic strategy & execution. Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect market data and information to help guide our overall strategies.
- Closely monitor deal performance and be proactive in addressing new opportunities.
- Be a resource for programmatic sales collateral content.
- Work closely with the Digital IAL’s to develop strategic proposals and develop new opportunities.
- Build and develop a strong national accounts strategy for new business, sales pipeline and stream of business.
- Develop actionable insights into market direction and comprehensive understanding of the programmatic landscape. Advise the programmatic stack team on new marketplaces to offer our inventory into and identify opportunities & strategies to maximize the potential of our programmatic offering.
- Advance our “client first strategy” by building relationships with direct clients.
- Lead in-depth and strategic management of category & industry tools to develop & drive new business.
- Educate and share programmatic knowledge to both Digital and Broadcast Integrated Account Leads.
- Build relationships with industry associations and represent CBC/Radio-Canada at Media Events.
- Well versed in digital programmatic platforms and emerging technology.
- Maintain up-to-date information related to market changes, the competitive landscape, trends and movements to effectively manage programmatic business.
- Develop and maintain client profiles, contact updates, and historical buying data.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
- Post-secondary or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of Digital Sales experience and a minimum of 1 year experience in selling programmatic including working with programmatic trading desks.
- Superior understanding of the programmatic landscape.
- Experience in selling programmatic PMP deals highly recommended.
- Completion of programmatic training highly recommended.
- Excellent knowledge of the Canadian media landscape and CBC offerings in both French and English.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Advanced negotiating skills and sales abilities that results in finding new customers, and generating revenue from sources new to CBC. Represent the CBC’s interests in negotiations worth multiple millions of dollars.
- Ability to use a consultative and collaborative approach to selling.
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with existing customers as well as develop new relationships with current non-customers (including both clients and advertising agencies).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Posses strong listening skills and diplomacy in many interactions with external customers and internal departments (e.g. Developing innovative marketing solutions that require the involvement of programming areas.)
- Perform well under the pressure of deadlines, the requirement to generate new customers, and the accountability of multi-million dollar revenue targets.
- Exercise good judgment and make quick decisions in situations that can impact the financial situation of the organization.
- Value diversity of thought and experiences.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in developing plans and future strategies while also adhering to corporate policies in conducting business.
- Strong organizational and detail skills as well as the ability to see the larger picture and describe it to customers.
Candidates may be subject to skills and knowledge testing.
If this sounds interesting, please apply online! We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. – Direct Link: https://cbc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=TOR07807&lang=en