Digital Marketing Strategist — Glacier Media
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Digital Marketing Strategist||Full Time||Glacier Media||Vancouver||Mar 26, 2021||Apply Now|
Eastward Media | A Division of Glacier Media Group
Eastward Media, the Chinese marketing division of Glacier Media Group focuses on helping brands and agencies target Chinese consumers via our ad-tech online marketing solutions. Now we are seeking to add a Digital Marketing Strategist to our rapidly growing team.
Reporting to Naomi Zhao, VP of Product & Business Development, the core responsibilities of the role are to support the sales team to grow the portfolio of advertising clients, nurture business relationships, and manage a multitude of advertising projects, ensuring timely delivery and high quality of output. You’re expected to present new and innovative advertising ideas that are in-line with the advertising briefs. This is a role requiring technical expertise, cultural understanding, and strong interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Have a better understanding of the digital media landscape, familiar with or have a passion for ethnic marketing;
- Build a customized proposal based on qualitative and quantitative market research;
- Support the sales team to pitch the new business as well as the business renewal;
- Successfully deliver compelling presentations for our digital solutions;
- Ensure execution of plans and manage plan revisions due to budget or strategic changes;
- Ability to analyze and report on campaign metrics and secure long-term business with sales team;
- Nurture business relationships with assigned clients and discover opportunities for account growth and the provision of additional services;
Marketing Campaign Management: (15%)
- Prepare the materials for B2B marketing campaigns to grow business opportunities;
- Work with the internal digital team to launch the marketing campaign (content marketing and google ad words)
- 2+ years of experience working on qualitative and quantitative market research;
- 2+ years of experience working on building the customized proposal;
- Experienced and/or knowledgeable in digital marketing;
- Excellent English writing skill;
- Excellent presentation skill;
- Have a better understanding of Google Analytics & Google Ads is preferred;
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong willingness to learn and win, and is committed to self-development;
- Proven ability to meet deliverables;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with thorough follow up skills;
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change and fast-paced development;
- Well-organized and detail-oriented;
- Self-motivated and energetic;
- Inclusive, collaborative, and adaptable;
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Communications;
- Fluent in Chinese is an asset.
Working hours are 9:00 – 5:00 PM but will involve extended hours to meet project deadlines.
Office: 303 W 5th Avenue, Vancouver, BC
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to Naomi Zhao at firstname.lastname@example.org before April 5th, 2021.