Advertising Counsellor, Digital Sales — CBC Radio-Canada
|Advertising Counsellor, Digital Sales
|Jan 22, 2019
At CBC/Radio-Canada, we create content that informs, entertains and connects Canadians on multiple platforms. Our successes and accomplishments are driven by embodying and upholding values, which include creativity, integrity, inclusiveness and relevance.
Do you think you have the ability and drive to keep up with this exciting, ever-changing industry? Whether it be in front of the camera, on air, online or behind the scenes, you would be joining a team that thrives on making connections and telling stories that are important to Canadians.
As an Advertising Counsellor – Digital Sales, you will represent the Corporation to direct clients, advertisers or ad agencies, with a view to sell commercial airtime, sponsorships and promotions, based on policy, on CBC/Radio-Canada French Services applications and websites.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
- Excellent knowledge of digital including data, mobility and programmatic.
- College diploma in marketing or related field.
- 3 years of experience in digital industry.
- Be excellent in presentation and negotiation.
- To be bilingual.
- To be good in business development and in relation with customers.
- Be available for client events and trips outside Montreal.
- To be strategic.
Candidates may be subject to skills and knowledge testing.
Total compensation includes a base salary + commissions.