Digital Marketing Intern — The Aber Group
|Digital Marketing Intern
|The Aber Group
|Aug 23, 2021
Digital advertising careers at The Aber Group start with smart, committed and enthusiastic team players. So if you love to learn, can delight clients, thrive in an Internet-paced organization, and are looking to help run the agency when you are ready — you will fit right in!
Our people, ideas and approach lead the industry by continually delivering SMARTER INTERNET MARKETING strategies for our clients. We use pay-per-click search engine marketing, digital media and a broad range of video, social, mobile and online direct response tactics to exceed our blue chip financial, tourism, not-for-profit, entertainment and government clients’ expectations.
These exciting, entrepreneurial digital advertising careers are responsible for conceiving, developing, managing & optimizing online direct response campaigns and strategies. We need people who can delight clients consistently, manage digital advertising campaigns so they achieve direct response goals, spot new business opportunities, and deliver programs through to completion, on time and on budget.
The major differences between the positions below are responsibility levels, decision-making autonomy and number of staff you manage, all based on your online advertising and/or search engine marketing experience and your demonstrated ability to manage projects, clients and staff expertly.
In addition to highly competitive salaries, we offer a generous benefits package, a fun, relaxed work environment and the rare opportunity to advance quickly solely based on your ability.
The Aber Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
This is an immediate four month, paid, full-time internship for a smart, driven and enthusiastic recent college or university grad who loves the Internet and marketing, looking for related work experience in a fast-paced team environment.
The right person will:
- Have a strong quantitative background, including academic experience working with data to uncover trends, confidence in working with numbers, and proficiency in Excel and other data manipulation tools.
- Thrive in an environment where demands change quickly, have a strong desire to delight our clients consistently, and are thrilled to help out where needed – from helping develop media strategy to moving office furniture when necessary.
- Be a capable, no-nonsense team player
- Research, build & execute Internet marketing plans
- Effectively project manage online campaign details to ensure plans launch on time and deliver on budget
- Deliver accurate campaign progress reports for optimization and client updates
- Build and monitor paid search campaigns
- Consistently delight our clients with your excellent client service skills
- Other administrative duties as required by team members
- An inquisitive nature and a strong drive to learn Internet marketing, online media buying and search marketing skills
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and client relation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, precise execution and remarkable follow up
- Flexible; able to quickly switch focus and easily adapt to change
- Proven advanced proficiency with MS office applications (especially Excel)
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Solution oriented customer service skills
- Understanding of marketing principles and ability to think strategically
- Direct Marketing and PPC Advertising experience a strong asset
Your cover letter and resume must highlight the specific qualifications you have that would make you a great fit for this position. Due to the high volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates that we select for an interview.
Please Note: This is not a summer internship and is intended for recent graduates. This is an internship program intended to drive towards full time employment at the end of the program.
All staff must pass criminal and personal reference checks, as well as a series of in-depth interviews as a pre-condition of employment.