Executive Assistant — Peloton Media
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Executive Assistant||Full Time||Peloton Media||Toronto, ON (Yonge & Eglinton)||Feb 1, 2019||Apply Now|
ABOUT PELOTON MEDIA INC.
Peloton Media was established in June 2014 to answer the call for greater programmatic expertise for small to mid-sized agencies. Today, we are a robust Independent Trading Desk (ITD) offering a full suite of digital media services, paired with the attentive client service of a boutique agency. By combining the industry’s best technology platforms with a skilled and seasoned team of Programmatic experts, we can effectively amplify brand messages and drive real, quantifiable results on behalf of our clients.
Peloton’s team of experts can assist with all your digital media buying needs including: Paid Search, Programmatic Display/Video, Social Media/Native and Emerging Platforms such as Digital Audio, Digital Out of Home and Programmatic TV. We are a privately-owned company with 12 employees and our office is currently located in Toronto, Ontario (Yonge/Eglinton area).
We are looking for a highly organized Executive Assistant who has strong communication skills and is digitally savvy to provide administrative support to the President. They must be able to anticipate and proactively address needs, manage relationships with various stakeholders and find innovative solutions to complex problems. Working in a lean and busy organization, they are able to juggle priorities, act quickly and communicate effectively.
* Assist with the scheduling and logistics of all client meetings and internal team events.
* Prepare meeting agenda, take detailed notes and distribute minutes afterwards.
* Coordinate all travel arrangements and meetings held outside of the office (itineraries, flights, hotels, transportation, etc).
* Support in the preparation of new business presentations and sales materials.
* Help to maintain and evolve current Marketing tools including website, social media pages, sales decks and case studies.
* Gather research and relevant industry statistics from a variety of sources including IAB Canada, eMarketer, Think with Google, Google Trends and Facebook IQ.
* Prepare and submit expense reports.
* Perform other general administrative duties such as ad hoc projects, filing, scanning, ordering, mailing, cleaning up, etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Diploma in Marketing, Advertising or Communications from a recognized College or University.
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office 365, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Demonstrate a keen eye for finding typos and formatting issues.
* Possess strong time management skills for scheduling and organizing day-to-day tasks.
* Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all time.
* Proactive, resourceful, and able to exercise great judgement.
* Handle highly sensitive and confidential information with tact and discretion.
* Comfortable in a professional, yet casual, fast-paced work environment.
* Desire to learn more about the ever-changing world of Programmatic Advertising.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header “Application for Executive Assistant”.
Only those candidates who make it through our screening process will be contacted for interviews. Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position.