Sales & Marketing Coordinator – Stingray Media Solutions
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Sales & Marketing Coordinator - Stingray Media Solutions||Full Time||Stingray||Toronto, ON or Montreal, QC||Oct 25, 2021||Apply Now|
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently looking for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join the Stingray Media Solutions Team. Based out of Toronto or Montreal, this position reports directly to the Senior Vice-President, Global Media Solutions.
As the Sales & Marketing Coordinator you will work directly with the global media sales team to support the generation of advertising revenue across core Stingray Media Solutions lines of business: Streaming, Broadcast and Retail. You are a sales-support machine and creative solutions-focused marketer with the ability to manage projects from ideation to execution. Your passion for music, media and marketing shines through in everything you do.
What you’ll do
- Support the Media Solutions sales team with sales pipeline management within Salesforce (CRM)
- Collaborate with marketing team to design and create sales decks and pitches
- Develop relationships and liaise with internal and/or external clients to maintain revenue tracking, monthly reconciliation, resolve billing discrepancies, and commercial production processes
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns that will support demand generation: webinars, case studies, events, and premiums
- Support the development of scalable operational sales processes to ensure the consistent delivery of a best-in-class customer experience
- Work closely with Business, Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Finance teams to support the ideation and operationalization of new global advertising and platform partnerships
- Work in partnership with Stingray creative team to lead production process of custom ad formats across all platforms
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and internal weekly departmental meetings
- Be an ambassador for Media Solutions at all times
What we are looking for
- Diploma and/or degree, post-grad certification with an emphasis on media, business, or marketing
- 3 years of relevant experience that demonstrates a knowledge and understanding of marketing and sales in the context of the advertising and media industry
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce and/or other related CRMs
- Intermediate sales collateral design skills
- Organizational agility with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivation and pride in taking ownership of projects
- Ability to use data, research and insights to justify recommendations
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Free fitness classes offered weekly
- Free language classes
- Flexibility to work from home
- And much more!
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.