Digital Media Buyer/Planner — CloudRaker
|Digital Media Buyer/Planner
|Oct 13, 2018
With offices in Montreal and Toronto, CloudRaker’s integrated marketing team specializes in grow ambitious retail brands by blending data, creativity and technology into meaningful customer experiences.
We’re not your average agency. We work hard but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re a tight knit team of gif-loving, franglais-speaking, meme-makers, who collaborate to do great things. We don’t just make people want things, we make things people want.
CloudRaker is looking for a Digital Media Buyer/Planner to join our fast-growing Toronto team. Our ideal candidate is the perfect blend of creative and analytical; ready to tap into both sides of their brain to help our team develop strategic media plans for local, national and international campaigns. This person thrives in fast-paced environment and is eager to gain and share learnings with those around them.
Working closely with our Lead Advisor, Digital Media, this person will have the opportunity to take on a variety of challenging and rewarding projects that enables them to grow their skills across all digital platforms.
- Assist Lead Advisor, Digital Media in developing media plans across all digital platforms, including social media, video, programmatic, native, app, and search;
- Develop and issue RFPs and evaluate proposals from potential media partners;
- Manage campaign performance, track trends, and make recommendations for internal and external client stakeholders;
- Coordinate creative requirements, traffic and manage setup of campaign across all platforms;
- Manage and process supplier invoicing in a timely manner;
- Develop meaningful relationships with clients and media partners;
- Continuously learn and grow with the digital media landscape.
- Minimum of 2 years as a media planner/buyer at an agency;
- Experience planning and executing digital-focused media campaigns;
- Hands on experience with AdWords and Facebook ads platforms;
- A solid understanding of programmatic media buying, the players involved and their respective service offering;
- Working knowledge of technical aspects of digital campaigns (site tags/pixels, creative tags, facebook and adwords platform setup, etc.);
- Experience trafficking creative to adserver partners;
- Experience with traditional media (nice-to-have).
- Known for your ability to form strong relationships with others;
- A master of Excel/Google Sheets and Powerpoint/Google slides;
- An organized multi-tasker, able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects;
- A stickler for detail, able to spot mistakes in Excel sheets like no other;
- A creative and analytical thinker;
- An entrepreneur at heart, ready to take risks and present bold ideas;
- An easy going, light-hearted person who doesn’t take themselves too seriously;
- Able to stay cool as a cucumber…even when the unexpected happens.