Programmatic Operations Manager – Bell
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Programmatic Operations Manager||Full Time||Bell||Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal||Jun 24, 2022||Apply Now|
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
The Programmatic Operations Manager is responsible for the optimization of Bell Media’s programmatic ad stack with a key focus on ad tech improvements/management and collaboration with sales and revenue teams. This role involves both technical savvy, strategic thinking as well and the ability to communicate our programmatic offering to clients and internal stakeholders. This position is a key role within our Digital Monetization team and is at the forefront of shaping the future of programmatic business across all of Bell Media Digital brands and platforms.
- Ensure inventory flow and programmatic setup/maintenance on multiple systems (ad server, SSPs, DSPs,)
- Assist in programmatic ad stack optimization/strategy becoming the SME for all platforms/integrations (including header-bidding/non-guaranteed and guaranteed supply)
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners (SSPs)
- Communicate technological constraints and address general troubleshooting needs
- Support the Ad Operations team members for programmatic-related questions or issues
- Provide regular reports, workflow analysis and recommendations with the goal of improving operational efficiency across Bell Media’s programmatic team
- Work with Ad Ops, Sales, DevOps and Finance teams to always better merchandise and develop our Programmatic products and offerings
- Work closely with the programmatic team on strategies to maximize yield, adjust to technical challenges, answer the buyers’ needs and make our product evolve smoothly in an ever-changing environment
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years experience focused on programmatic monetization/workflows either on buy-side or sell-side
- Understanding of programmatic platforms and transaction mechanics
- Ad Server experience and understanding of server behaviour (GAM 360) a plus
- Experience with data analytics tools
- Familiar with Digital Audio, Digital OOH and Advanced Television and Connected TV
- Knowledge of Data Management Platforms
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint skills
- Excellent attention to detail, possessing analytical abilities to make data-driven decisions.
- Must be curious, motivated, crafty and open-minded to out-of-the-box solutions, driving process development for emerging and innovative executions
- Open and willing to challenge status quo in a professional manner. We encourage healthy debate!
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment and be a team player
- Strong problem solving skills
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 07/08/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.