Radio and Digital Account Executive — Pattison Media
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Radio and Digital Account Executive||Full Time||Pattison Media||Cranbrook/Fernie, BC||Oct 24, 2022||Apply Now|
RADIO AND DIGITAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Pattison Media Ltd. has an exciting opportunity as we expand our Cranbrook/Fernie, B.C. Sales Team at 102.9 Rewind Radio and Wild 104.7 East Kootenay’s New Country.
The East Kootenay region is an excellent place to live and work. The Cranbrook area has hot summers and mild winters with beautiful scenery plus ample outdoor trails and year-round activities.
We provide training, leadership, goal setting, and assistance to help set you up for success. We maintain a professional media environment while having fun.
• Provide exceptional customer service to various radio and digital clients in the East Kootenay region.
• Maintain and develop an established client list.
• Develop new business through cold calling and prospecting.
• Prepare and present client focused proposals.
• To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven sales process.
• Minimum of 1 year of marketing, sales or media sales experience.
• Strong business acumen and proficient in Digital trends
• Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication skills.
• Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace new ideas.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
• A valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and own reliable vehicle.
You can apply online at www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or send your resume and a completed copy of the Pattison Media ‘New Applicant Self ID’ form by November 18th, 2022, to:
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential*
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.