Radio & Digital Account Executive — Pattison Media Ltd
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Radio & Digital Account Executive||Full Time||Pattison Media Ltd||Comox Valley, Vancouver Island, BC||Jul 21, 2023||Apply Now|
Radio & Digital Account Executive
Courtenay/Comox/Campbell River, BC
Pattison Media has an exciting opportunity to join our Vancouver Island Sales Team in the beautiful Comox Valley, covering the region of Nanaimo, Oceanside, Comox Valley, and Port Alberni. We provide training, leadership, goal setting, and assistance to help make you successful. We offer a professional media environment while having fun.
- Responsibilities and skill sets include:
• Provide exceptional customer service to various radio and digital clients.
• Maintain and develop established clients.
• Develop new business through cold calling and prospecting.
• Prepare and present client focused proposals.
• To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven sales process.
• Keeping abreast of community activities and being an active well-networked member.
• Being part of our team culture of showing up, pitching in, caring, and contributing.
• Courageous communicator and competitive spirit.
• A trusted advisor to clients and colleagues.
• Minimum of 1 year marketing, sales, or media sales experience.
• Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication skills.
• Coachable and willingness to learn new things, embrace new ideas and desire to grow!
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Business-to-business sales experience is an asset.
• Experience selling digital media is an asset.
• Collaborator and influencer in a “win as a team” environment.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and own reliable vehicle
- What we offer:
• A compassionate, fun, creative, driven, and dedicated team of professionals who love their work and want to win together.
• A chance to make a difference in our community by helping businesses grow via marketing strategies on Radio and Digital.
• Flexibility and a manager and culture which wildly supports and is invested in your success and development.
• Competitive salary, bonus opportunities, healthcare benefits and RRSP matching.
- You can apply online at www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or send a cover letter, resume, and completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form by August 15th, 2023, to:
General Sales Manager
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential*
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those designated groups in our company.