Radio & Digital Account Executive — Pattison Media Ltd
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Radio & Digital Account Executive||Full Time||Pattison Media Ltd||Kamloops, BC||Oct 27, 2022||Apply Now|
Radio & Digital ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Pattison Media has an exciting opportunity to join our Sales Team in Kamloops. The position will be primarily focused on Kamloops and surrounding communities. The successful candidate will be responsible for servicing a well-established retail list of clients as well as prospecting for new business.
We provide training, leadership, goal setting, and assistance to help make you successful. We have a professional media environment, and we like to have fun!
Responsibilities to include:
• Provide exceptional customer service to various radio and digital clients Maintain and develop established clients
• Develop new business through cold calling and prospecting. Prepare and present client focused proposals.
• To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven sales process.
• Minimum of 1 year marketing, sales or media sales experience.
• Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication skills. Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace new ideas.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and own reliable vehicle.
You can apply online at www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or send your resume and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID form by November 14th, 2022, to:
General Manager / General Sales Manager
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential*
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self-identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.