Senior Account Executive — Chameleon Digital Media
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Senior Account Executive||Full Time||Chameleon Digital Media||Toronto||Sep 8, 2022||Apply Now|
We are Chameleon Digital Media – a leading Mobile Location Based Digital sales group that thinks differently about data solutions for agencies and brands.
As a SR Account Executive in this organization, your role will be to manage our growing sales portfolio. You will be responsible for a massive territory in agencies and brands, big and small. You will also help lead new partnerships in multiple media platforms across out of home, print & broadcast. You will be tasked to learn new integrations and find complementarity digital media solutions to add on to our desk. Your focus and tasks are growing our sales in business intelligence data, creating and implementing creative and intelligent media plans with your clients and account management.
We are looking for a candidate who loves to sell digital, mobile, influencer, gaming, and has a passion for data & dashboards. If you understand the mobile data and advertising landscape across the globe and have experience with 360 media solutions, you will feel right at home with the CDM team.
You have a ton of experience, great reputation amongst advertisers direct and agency side, and have strong relationships with digital leads within agencies across North America.
This position reports directly to Rodney Perry, Chief Digital Officer of CDM, and this position can quickly grow to a management position or hirer if you so aspire – we hope you do! While sales experience is a great asset, it is not a requirement of this position, being responsive, personable, outgoing and a team player is an absolute must, but if you don’t know sales just yet, you must have many years of agency or brand direct marketing experience.
The successful applicant must live in Toronto and should have a minimum of 5-10+ years digital media
leadership experience. Experience on the media planning and/or buying side is an asset.
Great skills to have (but hey, you can learn some of them on the job too 😉
- Experience of selling data, retargeting and or mobile.
- Ability to speak to agency leaders with authority.
- Able to manage and train a large team.
- Highly proactive, ambitious, determined to succeed and manage a pipeline reporting to SVP.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Understanding of Foot Traffic Attribution and how it works with OOH.
- Must have digital agency contacts and be able to build client direct relationships.
- Ability to build strategic sales plans, and healthy funnels.
- Success in building a CRM and maintaining sales targets for a large team.
- Able to follow through the lifecycle of a sale to access key decision makers and win sales.
- Have a love for dashboards and complicated campaign analytics.
- Must understand digital tech and how to integrate into current inventory offerings.
- Dedication and commitment to achieve results.
This fulltime position is very well compensated through a combination of; significant base salary, doubling out in commissions, with On Target Earnings that should be easy for a high level rep to achieve.
Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to Rodney.perry@ChameleonDigitalMedia.com