Senior Advertising Account Executive — Kijiji Canada
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Senior Advertising Account Executive||Full Time||Kijiji Canada||Toronto||Oct 3, 2022||Apply Now|
Kijiji is the #1 online classifieds site in Canada and one of Canada’s top 10 most-visited digital sites. We reach nearly half of Canadian internet users monthly. We’re a leader in helping users find and trade goods and services in their communities, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We’re proud of our engaged, results-oriented and collaborative team and were recently named one of the top Toronto Tech Employer Brands.
Kijiji is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.
We are seeking an outstanding individual to join our team as a Media Sales Executive at
As a Senior Account Executive on the Digital Ad Sales business, you’re charged with creating new sales opportunities and growing existing customer portfolios. Reporting into the Head of Media Sales Canada, you will work as a strategic partner to your clients, create opportunities for new customer acquisition and consult on product development.
What you’ll do
- Relationship Management – Through consultative sales methods, build relationships with clients to drive advertising revenue and become a trusted advisor on all matters related to their strategic media plan
- Business Development – Using Kijiji’s data and insights, prospect new clients to drive sales and close new business
- Business Industry Acumen – Develop subject matter expertise in digital advertising strategies, consumer behaviour and trends within our marketplace
- Customer Focus – Develop strong client relationships by delivering outstanding customer support through regular communication, sharing market insights and offering solutions that help our clients achieve their goals
What you’ll have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills where you are equally comfortable interacting across all levels of an organization
- Self-starter who can work within a team environment and independently
- A minimum of 5 years working in digital media
- Notable media experience within agency or publisher environments
- An understanding of digital trading, data sales, and branded content
- A deep understanding of programmatic buying
- Track record in strategic selling and history of exceeding goals through sales excellence
- Are interested in working from our beautiful downtown office 1 day per week
What you’ll get from us:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organization
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want – flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy – work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team – between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks – up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
You can apply on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3271077603/?refId=4EPxybrZad7E7FR0rmpc6g%3D%3D&trackingId=jbO6SJJ3iodRKWFqIxzhTg%3D%3D