Want to learn paid search marketing but are not sure where to start? This interactive course is for you. The IAB Canada Paid Search course will teach you all you need to know about paid search marketing from account structure, keyword strategy and ad copy creation to optimizing.
The course is taught by industry experts who live and breathe paid search every day. Go ahead, ask them anything!
This course will cover Paid Search exclusively, to get a full picture of SEM check out our SEO course.
What You’ll Learn
This course will focus on paid search strategy, tactics and techniques that are critical to executing a successful paid search campaign on all the major search platforms in Canada. You will learn:
- The scope of paid search relative to search engine optimization and other digital advertising opportunities.
- How paid search fits into the overall media mix as well as within the model of self-directed / auction-based media buying.
- Acquire the skills necessary to develop a paid search strategy.
- Paid search bid strategies, keyword selection, text ad creation tips and account structure basics
- Campaign optimization
Who Should Attend?
All marketers, media planners and buyers as well as small to medium business owners who want to better understand paid search marketing and how it can be used to grow their brand.
- I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to brought up to speed or has questions. Wasn’t sure what to expect, however I found the day incredibly valuable, engaging and inspiring. Excited to go to work tomorrow. Thank you! – Robin Brooks, Marketing, Exodus Travels
- Highly recommended course for people – Anonymous
- Vicki is a great presenter/instructor. Very much enjoyed the course and have a much better understanding of paid search. – Anonymous