The Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF) acts as a roadmap for publishers, technology vendors, agencies, advertisers and digital marketers to ensure they are working under appropriate legal purposes for processing personal data in the Canadian market. The TCF provides technical specifications and policy documents to help players in the digital marketing and advertising ecosystem clearly and consistently communicate with end users about how their data is being used, while also providing an opportunity for users to object and manage their consent preferences.
Please find below the English and French versions of the Policy
- IAB Canada Transparency & Consent Framework Policy – English
- IAB Canada Transparency & Consent Framework Policy – French
- TCF Canada for Vendors
- TCF Canada for CMPs
- TCF Canada for Publishers
- TCF Canada for Advertisers & Agencies
- TCF Canada Terms and Conditions
- TCF Canada Policy
If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com.