Joining IAB Canada supports the growth of the Canadian online media sector. Whether you are an established publisher driving change or new to the scene or country, IAB Canada provides invaluable resources to its members across its four core pillars. As a non-for-profit association, all of the membership dollars we earn are invested towards much needed education, research, policy and regulatory affairs, and networking.
Our members fund important annual IAB Canada studies including the Cross Media Usage Trends report CMUST, the Cross Media Optimization Study CMOST, Ad Blocking in Canada study as well as the industry’s widely published Annual Online Advertising Revenue Report.
Representing all four stakeholders in the digital advertising industry (Publishers, Agencies, Advertisers and Ad Tech), our councils and committees are best suited to efficiently solve industry challenges and to establish policies and standards that are developed from a cross-industry perspective.
- Access to Committees and Councils – allowing you to participate in Powerful Digital Leadership
- Discounts on IAB Canada Education – IAB Canada is the leading provider of digital training in Canada offering several courses, certifications and custom workshops
- Recruitment Board – Leveraging the IAB Canada Community
- Research services from our robust library of studies in the member-only knowledge centre, frequent webinars, discounts on custom study design and executions
- Always-On Advocacy through our commitment to represent the online advertising industry’s interests to government regulators and through actively supporting self-regulatory programs
- Access to important global IAB resources like Ad Blocking Detection Code, Spiders and Bots Lists, discounts on membership to the IAB Tech Lab access to TAG certification to help abolish fraud
- Networking Opportunities – low-cost events that are focused on delivering value thereby attracting peers that are leaning-in and passionate about the online advertising industry
- Consultative Support – IAB Canada works with its members to remove obstacles and find opportunities for growth. Consultations range from free discussions to custom projects.
Fill Out Our Membership Form