When crafting a digital media campaign that addresses the unique goals and objectives of the advertiser, planners today are faced with more channels, research providers, targeting options and data signals than ever before. This course is designed to help media and marketing professionals navigate the often complex digital media planning and buying process.
Though a series of self-guided, interactive courses, learners be taught how to plan, execute, and monitor digital media campaigns to better meet client and stakeholder objectives.
- How to analyze and collaborate on client briefs.
- How to develop effective data driven media plans and strategies.
- Which research tools and tactics are leveraged during the planning process.
- How to execute and manage digital campaigns.
After successfully completing all modules and achieving a score of 80%+ on the final quiz, learners will receive an IAB Canada Digital Media Buying and Planning certificate of achievement.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Agencies: Digital Media Buyers/Planners with 0-2 years of experience and new hires.
- Advertisers: Marketing Executives, Media Strategists and Junior Marketing Managers.
- Those preparing to write the IAB Digital Media Buying & Planning Certification exam.
- Anyone interesting in pursuing a career in digital media strategy, planning and/or execution.
Section 1 – Collaborating on Campaign Briefs
Section 2 – Pre-Planning Research and Data Strategy Development
Section 3 – Media, Buying Method and Targeting Selection
Section 4 – Campaign Tracking and Tagging
Section 5 – Optimization and Reporting
All educational materials provided by IAB Canada are meant for the exclusive use of the individual attendee, and no portion of any of the educational materials provided by IAB Canada may be downloaded, scanned, copied, reproduced or in any other way distributed or made available for use by anyone but the original individual registrant or attendee at the session(s).
This Training Program is Made Possible with Support From Our Sponsors